Thread poster: Spiros Doikas
Spiros Doikas
Spiros Doikas  Identity Verified
Local time: 19:47
Member (2002)
English to Greek
+ ...
Nov 27, 2014

...when quick adding terms in 2014 SP2. It actually contradicts the "quick" part of it as it needs to appear and then takes some time to autohide (in default window layout). Is this possible?

[Edited at 2014-11-27 13:29 GMT]

Emma Goldsmith
Emma Goldsmith  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 18:47
Member (2004)
Spanish to English
Lock it Nov 27, 2014

I lock the termbase viewer (autohide pin downwards). I keep it right at the bottom of my screen and if I want to see it I just drag it into view.

Spiros Doikas
Spiros Doikas  Identity Verified
Local time: 19:47
Member (2002)
English to Greek
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Yes Nov 27, 2014

This is the only solution I figured out too (see below), however, there does not seem a way to dispense altogether with the space occupied by that Window.

studio

[Edited at 2014-11-27 15:48 GMT]

Emma Goldsmith
Emma Goldsmith  Identity Verified
Spain
Member (2004)
Spanish to English
Termbase viewer positions Nov 27, 2014

I keep my termbase viewer down at the bottom. I find it less obtrusive there.

Giles Watson
Giles Watson  Identity Verified
Italy
Italian to English
In memoriam
Move the viewer window Nov 27, 2014

Hi Spiros,

Try moving the termbase viewer so that it lies alongside the translation results window:

The termbase viewer superimposes itself on the translation results window when you hit Ctrl+Shift+F2 and disappears behind it again when you press the tra
... See more
Hi Spiros,

Try moving the termbase viewer so that it lies alongside the translation results window:

The termbase viewer superimposes itself on the translation results window when you hit Ctrl+Shift+F2 and disappears behind it again when you press the translation results tab, or indeed simply move on to the next segment.

Ελπίζω να βοήθησα

G.

[Edited at 2014-11-27 21:04 GMT]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Do not display Termbase Viewer Window

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »