Web Chameleon
Italy
Local time: 03:20
English to German
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
Dec 3, 2014

Good afternoon!

My SDL Trados Studio 2014 Freelance edition does not work anymore.
It shows the error-message: Application is not configured for LanguageCloudUrlsConfig.
I suppose it is a bug, as I didn't change anything and the program worked faultlessly yesterday.
What do I have to do?

Thank you so much for your help!

Janine

SDL_Guillaume
SDL_Guillaume
Local time: 02:20
My SDL Trados Studio 2014 Freelance does not work anymore Dec 3, 2014

Hi Janine,

This is Guillaume from SDL Customer Experience Desk

I have requested that our support department contact you in regards to this.
If you have any questions in the mean time, please contact us directly on Live chat

bit.ly/SDLChat

Kind regards

Guillaume

garypower
garypower
United Kingdom
Local time: 02:20
German to English
+ ...
Same happening to me Dec 10, 2014

Hi,

Does anyone have a solution to this? I translated a text yesterday with no issues. I have just tried to open Studio to do a quick proofread before delivering to my client and I get the same message. I need to deliver within the next couple of hours, but Studio will not open!

Thanks,

Sayda Pineda
Sayda Pineda  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 19:20
Member (2010)
English to Spanish
I have the same problem Aug 4, 2015

Trados Studio 2014 was working OK. Now it is giving me this message and then it shuts down so it is useless for me now.

I tried to run the program as administrator as someone suggested. It worked for one day.

It is not working again.

Does it have something to do Language Cloud? This is the recurrent message: "application is not configured for LanguageCloudUrlsConfig"

Did someone found out how to solve this problem? Thanks.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

My SDL Trados Studio 2014 Freelance does not work anymore

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »