Thread poster: Simon Kramer
Simon Kramer
Simon Kramer  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 10:20
English to German
Jan 13, 2015

Hi,

today I was once again opening a wsxz file downloaded from WorldServer in Studio 2014 when we had a power outage. After restarting my computer and trying to open the file again I get the error mesasge "The given path's format is not supported" and it won't import the file anymore. In fact I can't find "wsxz" amont the file types in the Studio settings.

Anyone have an idea what happened, why this file format all of a sudden can't be imported anymore or if the settin
... See more
Hi,

today I was once again opening a wsxz file downloaded from WorldServer in Studio 2014 when we had a power outage. After restarting my computer and trying to open the file again I get the error mesasge "The given path's format is not supported" and it won't import the file anymore. In fact I can't find "wsxz" amont the file types in the Studio settings.

Anyone have an idea what happened, why this file format all of a sudden can't be imported anymore or if the settings for this file type can be imported/added to Studio again?

Hi all,
this has been solved. The issue was not due to the power outage, but is a problem with the file name of this particular file I tried to work with. Just a bad coincidence.

- CLOSED -

[Edited at 2015-01-13 14:14 GMT]
Collapse

elena kusulas bastien
elena kusulas bastien
Mexico
Local time: 02:20
French to Spanish
+ ...
"the given path's format is not supported" May 3, 2016

Hi!

I am having the same problem you talk about and I was wondering wether you found the solution for it.

I would be glad if you could help me.

Thank you

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

File type *.wsxz vanished from Studio 2014 settings - CLOSED

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »