Error Message when starting "Application is not configured for LanguageCloudUrlsConfig"
Thread poster: Thomas Hertwig
Thomas Hertwig
Thomas Hertwig
Local time: 09:22
Spanish to German
+ ...
Apr 5, 2015

When starting SDL Trados Studio 2014, SP2 (recently installed), suddenly (yesterday it worked fine, and today shows this problem) appears this message and won't let me open the application. Windows shuts down the program inmediatly. Just tried to restart the PC, without any result.

JulieROGER
JulieROGER  Identity Verified
Reunion
Local time: 19:22
English to French
+ ...
Try and log as Administrator Jul 31, 2015

Hi Thomas,

I don't know if you found a solution, but after some search, it appears the only way to solve this quickly is to open the app as an administrator.

To do so, right-click the Studio icon and select "Run as Administrator".

It worked for me.

Cheers,
Julie

Thomas Hertwig
Thomas Hertwig
Local time: 09:22
Spanish to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Language Cloud Error solved Aug 2, 2015

Thank you very much, I'll try so next time. In the meantime I stopped using Language Cloud.

JulieROGER wrote:

Hi Thomas,

I don't know if you found a solution, but after some search, it appears the only way to solve this quickly is to open the app as an administrator.

To do so, right-click the Studio icon and select "Run as Administrator".

It worked for me.

Cheers,
Julie

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Error Message when starting "Application is not configured for LanguageCloudUrlsConfig"

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »