Jaime Oriard  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 02:15
Member (2005)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Apr 27, 2015

Hi all,

I hope someone might be able to help me somehow with this very annoying issue that was not an issue with SP1.

I have set up different Input Models to add terms to my main Termbase, and normally, while translating, I change input models to add terms from within Studio. Since SP2, I can only change Input Models a few minutes after Running studio, then the Input Model gets "stuck" and cannot be changed unless I restart Studio. I haven't timed this so I really don't
... See more
Hi all,

I hope someone might be able to help me somehow with this very annoying issue that was not an issue with SP1.

I have set up different Input Models to add terms to my main Termbase, and normally, while translating, I change input models to add terms from within Studio. Since SP2, I can only change Input Models a few minutes after Running studio, then the Input Model gets "stuck" and cannot be changed unless I restart Studio. I haven't timed this so I really don't know how long it takes for the Input Model to get stuck, but after working for some time, I realize I cannot select a different Input Model anymore, and either have to restart studio or manually input all data in all the fields for the term I'm going to add, that is if I was lucky to be stuck in the "Full input, no defaults" Input Model.

Has anyone else experienced this? Does anyone know how to fix it?
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problem changing "input model" in Termbase Viewer, Studio 2014 SP2

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »