Thread poster: Nick Quaintmere
Nick Quaintmere
Nick Quaintmere  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 02:45
German to English
+ ...
Jul 2, 2015

Anyone else having this problem? It seems like every plug-in I try to download is unavailable.

When I press on download, I get the message:

Page not found
We're sorry! This page is not available. Please visit the homepage at www.translationzone.com or use the search box from menu.

This is the same for all apps.

Walter Blaser
Walter Blaser  Identity Verified
Switzerland
French to German
+ ...
Works fine here Jul 2, 2015

Did you login with your customer account credentials when prompted?

FYI: OX apps that you have already downloaded earlier can also be directly downloaded from your customer account (go to "Apps"") without the need to login to he OX website.

Walter

Natalie
Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

Moderator of this forum
SITE LOCALIZER
Browser-dependent error Jul 2, 2015

Hi Nick,

This is definitely a browser-dependent error with which I am struggling since a longer time and which has been never fixed, despite complaints from users.

I have po
... See more
Hi Nick,

This is definitely a browser-dependent error with which I am struggling since a longer time and which has been never fixed, despite complaints from users.

I have posted a year ago ( http://www.proz.com/post/2347354#2347354 ) and recently ( http://www.proz.com/post/2440813#2440813 ).

So my suggestion is trying a different browser (for me, the download works in Firefox).

Natalia
Collapse

Nick Quaintmere
Nick Quaintmere  Identity Verified
Germany
German to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Problem with Chrome Jul 2, 2015

Thanks for the tip Natalie, it seems to work in Firefox, MS Internet Explorer and Maxthon – but Chrome has problems.

So the next question must be: why do I have 4 different browsers installed on my computer? ;-D

Additional: clearing the cache helped the problem in Chrome

[Edited at 2015-07-02 13:00 GMT]

Natalie
Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

Moderator of this forum
SITE LOCALIZER
Unfortunately, this IS the question... Jul 2, 2015

Nick Quaintmere wrote:
...why do I have 4 different browsers installed on my computer? ;-D

My default (and favorite) browser is Opera, however, during a few last years I also needed to install Firefox, Chrome and update IE (which I sincerely hate) because different clients have installed various online systems that work preferentially in these browsers. This is harsh truths of life ...

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Cannot download anything from SDL OpenExchange

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »