Isabel Cisneiros
Isabel Cisneiros
Portugal
Local time: 22:07
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Jul 2, 2015

Hello ALL!

I received a project and tried to open it but I got a message saying there was an error as it was created in a version more recent...is there anything I can do?

I can create a NEW project and add the files that are in the source idiom of the project I received and work on them, but don't know if the final project will give problems to my client

Another thing: when creating t
... See more
Hello ALL!

I received a project and tried to open it but I got a message saying there was an error as it was created in a version more recent...is there anything I can do?

I can create a NEW project and add the files that are in the source idiom of the project I received and work on them, but don't know if the final project will give problems to my client

Another thing: when creating this new project, I tried to add the database included in the project I got from the client, but there was another error, saying the databases are not recognized as PT-BRA, the target idiom of the project.

I checked with the client and he says the databases have PT-BRA as target and it doesn't matter if they were registered as PT-PT.

As I set PT-BRA as the target idiom for the project, what can I do so the databases are recognized and so the project recognizes and uses them?

BR
Isabel
Collapse

Isabel Cisneiros
Isabel Cisneiros
Portugal
English to Portuguese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Someone, PLEASE help me Jul 3, 2015

No one knows how I can make the databases to be recognized?

SDL_Steve
SDL_Steve  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
English to Arabic
Opening a project created in a more recent version than mine Jul 3, 2015

Hi Isabel,

Could you tell me what version you are using currently as I cannot find any licenses/accounts (except an expired trial license) registered under your name.
If you could provide the last 6 digit order number I can trace your license and we can assist you further.

Kr

Steve

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Opening a project created in a more recent version than mine

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »