Thread poster: Peter Simon
Peter Simon
Peter Simon  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 13:01
English to Hungarian
+ ...
Jul 26, 2015

I re-installed SDL Trados Studio 2014 a few days ago on Parallels Desktop on Mac OSX 10.10. Afterwards, Language Cloud didn't work for a few hours, but then for two days it did. This evening I installed a few plug-ins, then had some error messages, uninstalled them and re-started Trados, but the first thing it does is that it opens the welcome page to Cloud. I can log into my account otherwise on MAc any time and browse, but here, on Parallels, I'm given a failure message: "Could not load file o... See more
I re-installed SDL Trados Studio 2014 a few days ago on Parallels Desktop on Mac OSX 10.10. Afterwards, Language Cloud didn't work for a few hours, but then for two days it did. This evening I installed a few plug-ins, then had some error messages, uninstalled them and re-started Trados, but the first thing it does is that it opens the welcome page to Cloud. I can log into my account otherwise on MAc any time and browse, but here, on Parallels, I'm given a failure message: "Could not load file or assembly 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=4.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified." I don't understand this as I wouldn't think a log-in should depend on a file, and I have no idea what I could do to redress the situation.

Login is thus rejected, I have to cancel it to open a file or project, so my subscription does not yield any result now through Language Cloud.

Could anyone help with anything?
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Login into SDL Language Cloud fails

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »