Heinrich Pesch
Heinrich Pesch  Identity Verified
Finland
Local time: 04:42
Member (2003)
Finnish to German
+ ...
Oct 6, 2015

This morning I was preparing a TM for a new project. First I loaded two Studio TM and exported them to tmx and then I imported the one tmx into a Studio TM. After that I would have liked to import still another tmx, but to my surprise no Import or Export button is visible anymore.
I closed and opened Studio many times but import and export is no longer an option. I wonder why.

Emma Goldsmith
Emma Goldsmith  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 03:42
Member (2004)
Spanish to English
Highlight a TM Oct 6, 2015

In the left hand window (where you have a list of TMs you've opened recently), one of these TMs must be highlighted to see the import and export icons.

When you click on the folder called "Translation Memories" at the top of that window, these icons will disappear.

Heinrich Pesch
Heinrich Pesch  Identity Verified
Finland
Local time: 04:42
Member (2003)
Finnish to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Now I see Oct 6, 2015

Thanks Emma, but it is strange that I had seen them this morning when I only had loaded a TM into TM editor.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Import and Export vanished from view in Translation Memory part of Studio

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »