Thread poster: Arvind Raman
Arvind Raman
Arvind Raman
Singapore
German to English
+ ...
Nov 23, 2015

Hello,

My Trados 2014 wizard wont open for some reason. I did not get any error message of format or made any change to my PC. I also ran the Repair feature in control panel. But there is absoluetely no activity with it.
I thought of reinstallaing it again now. But I am unable to do that as well as I am unable to return the lisence. I also tried to return the license online in my SDL a/c. But that is also not working and it still shows that product is in use, Multiterm also w
... See more
Hello,

My Trados 2014 wizard wont open for some reason. I did not get any error message of format or made any change to my PC. I also ran the Repair feature in control panel. But there is absoluetely no activity with it.
I thought of reinstallaing it again now. But I am unable to do that as well as I am unable to return the lisence. I also tried to return the license online in my SDL a/c. But that is also not working and it still shows that product is in use, Multiterm also wont open.

Could anyone please help me with this urgently?

Thanks
Collapse

Walter Blaser
Walter Blaser  Identity Verified
Switzerland
Local time: 08:25
French to German
+ ...
We'll try to help you .... Nov 23, 2015

... if you tell us what you mean by "Trados 2014 wizard"?

What is it that does not work? Can't you even launch Studio or does the problem occur afterwards?
Please explain more in detail what does not work.

Walter

Arvind Raman
Arvind Raman
Singapore
German to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
cant open Nov 23, 2015

Hey Walter,

Yes, I am unbale to open Studio 2014 or multiterm. I reinstalled it. even deleted all the previous instances before reinstalling. But it still does not open.

Thanks

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados 2014 Wizard wont open

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »