Verification problem in QA checker SDL Studio 2014
Thread poster: elmnas
elmnas
elmnas
Sweden
Feb 8, 2016

We have a problem with the QA checker in Studio.
As you can see below in segment 168, the highlighted (yellow) number does not show up in the QA check.
For some reason, number 16 in the target segment is marked (extra number in target segment), but not number 8.

Why does not number 8 show up in the error list?
How are we supposed to find this mistake if it does not show up as a mistake?

See more
We have a problem with the QA checker in Studio.
As you can see below in segment 168, the highlighted (yellow) number does not show up in the QA check.
For some reason, number 16 in the target segment is marked (extra number in target segment), but not number 8.

Why does not number 8 show up in the error list?
How are we supposed to find this mistake if it does not show up as a mistake?

Verification settings:

I been talking with SDL they told me about the regex function but I don't believe in my opinion a regex for this if then...
But actually what we want is:

regardless how many letters there are in a word + a number somewhere in the word.

if the number somewhere in the word is not the same in both source and target segment then give an error?

is this even possible to make a regex pattern for this?

Could someone help us?
Collapse

RWS Community
RWS Community
United Kingdom
Local time: 07:35
English
In case anyone wants a head start... Feb 8, 2016

... here's the thread where this has been discussed.

https://community.sdl.com/products-solutions/solutions/customer_experience_cloud/language/translationproductivity/f/90/t/6364

Regards... See more
... here's the thread where this has been discussed.

https://community.sdl.com/products-solutions/solutions/customer_experience_cloud/language/translationproductivity/f/90/t/6364

Regards

Paul
SDL Community Support
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Verification problem in QA checker SDL Studio 2014

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »