bendksu
bendksu  Identity Verified
Thailand
Local time: 14:21
Member (2011)
Danish to English
+ ...
Feb 11, 2016

I have translated my file, but when trying to save the target text as a Word doc, I receive the following message.

I do not see the error or what it is telling me to look at. It should be in line 1....so I guess this is the first segment.

The message is:

The 'w:p' start tag on line 1 position 1310 does not match the end tag of 'w:sdt'. Line 1, position 1316.

I am desperate....does anyone have an idea of what this is? How do I save the source te
... See more
I have translated my file, but when trying to save the target text as a Word doc, I receive the following message.

I do not see the error or what it is telling me to look at. It should be in line 1....so I guess this is the first segment.

The message is:

The 'w:p' start tag on line 1 position 1310 does not match the end tag of 'w:sdt'. Line 1, position 1316.

I am desperate....does anyone have an idea of what this is? How do I save the source text as a Word file?

Thanks.
Collapse

SDL_Guillaume
SDL_Guillaume
Local time: 13:21
Error message Feb 11, 2016

Dear bendsku,

This is Guillaume from SDL.

Please follow the resolution in the article in our KB about this error message: http://kb.sdl.com/#tab:homeTab:crumb:7:artId:6173

If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us via the chat: bit.ly/SDLChat

Kind regards,

Guillaume

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Studio error - 'w:p'

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »