Trados Studio 2014/2015: AutoSuggest activation difference?
Thread poster: Nicolas Clochez
Nicolas Clochez
Nicolas Clochez  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 12:51
English to French
+ ...
May 10, 2016

Hello, I can't seem to find any definitive answer for my problem on the different forums. I bought 2015 a few days back and I discovered that I cannot generate an AutoSuggest dictionary: the "generate" button is greyed out. It used to work on 2014 without any problem, but here, no luck (AutoSuggest is activated in the Options).
Did something change in this regard? I see in my account that I have a license for SDL AutoSuggest Creator Add-on, but I can't find the link to download it online,
... See more
Hello, I can't seem to find any definitive answer for my problem on the different forums. I bought 2015 a few days back and I discovered that I cannot generate an AutoSuggest dictionary: the "generate" button is greyed out. It used to work on 2014 without any problem, but here, no luck (AutoSuggest is activated in the Options).
Did something change in this regard? I see in my account that I have a license for SDL AutoSuggest Creator Add-on, but I can't find the link to download it online, just the page where I have to pay 200 euros for it.
Collapse

sdl_roman
sdl_roman
United Kingdom
Local time: 11:51
AutoSuggest Creator Add on activation May 10, 2016

Hi Nicolas,

In order to activate your AutoSuggest Creator Add on, please deactivate your Studio 2015 Freelance via Studio -Help - Product Activation. Then please wait for 30 minutes and reactivate it again using same Studio 2015 license code.

The Autosuggest Creation option should be then available .

Hope It Helps,

Kind Regards,

SDL_Roman

Please t
... See more
Hi Nicolas,

In order to activate your AutoSuggest Creator Add on, please deactivate your Studio 2015 Freelance via Studio -Help - Product Activation. Then please wait for 30 minutes and reactivate it again using same Studio 2015 license code.

The Autosuggest Creation option should be then available .

Hope It Helps,

Kind Regards,

SDL_Roman

Please try out our SDL Community portal http://xl8.one
Professionals helping Professionals with all your SDL Studio questions.

Have a question about licensing and installation?
Use our LIVE CHAT facility bit.lySDLChat
Collapse

Nicolas Clochez
Nicolas Clochez  Identity Verified
France
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
AutoSuggest Creator Add on activation May 10, 2016

Hi and thanks for your replay; I tried doing what you said but it didn't change anything...

sdl_roman
sdl_roman
United Kingdom
Please log a Support Request May 10, 2016

Hi Nicolas,

I am sorry to hear that is solution provided did not work.

I would therefore advise to log a support ticket with our Support Team and they will be able to assist you further.

Simply click on the link below and submit your request, our Support Team then will be in contact with you as soon as possible:

http://support.xl8.one/

> Pop
... See more
Hi Nicolas,

I am sorry to hear that is solution provided did not work.

I would therefore advise to log a support ticket with our Support Team and they will be able to assist you further.

Simply click on the link below and submit your request, our Support Team then will be in contact with you as soon as possible:

http://support.xl8.one/

> Pop UPS must be allowed

>>If this link does not work in your specific browser- please use a different one such as Chrome.

Kind Regards,

SDL_Roman
Collapse

Madeleine Chevassus
Madeleine Chevassus  Identity Verified
France
Member (2010)
English to French
SITE LOCALIZER
why buy an autosuggest creator add-on? (Studio 2015) May 25, 2016

hello

I bought the SDL autosuggest feature long ago, when it was a separate option (studio 2009), I got the function and it worked.

That for, I don't understand why I should buy AGAIN autosuggest creator add-on (SDL 2015)
priced €200, since I already paid for the function.

Thank you - Madeleine

SDL_Guillaume
SDL_Guillaume
AutoSuggest Creator May 26, 2016

Madeleine Chevassus wrote:

hello

I bought the SDL autosuggest feature long ago, when it was a separate option (studio 2009), I got the function and it worked.

That for, I don't understand why I should buy AGAIN autosuggest creator add-on (SDL 2015)

Thank you - Madeleine

Hello Ms Chevassus,

This is Guillaume from SDL.

You will not need to purchase a new AutoSuggest Creator, as it should have been included in the upgrade. I will escalate this and you will have AS Creator in your online account as soon as possible.

Please do not hesitate to message me if you have further questions.

Kind regards,

Guillaume

TranslateWithMe
TranslateWithMe
Poland
English to Polish
+ ...
the same problem... Aug 19, 2016

Hi, I have the same problem. Generate button is off and I cannot create the Autosuggest button. This happened after I moved to a different computer. Before that, I had no problems.

Could I have Autosuggest added to my SDL Account?

Katarzyna Terelak

SDL_Guillaume wrote:

Madeleine Chevassus wrote:

hello

Thank you - Madeleine

Hello Ms Chevassus,

This is Guillaume from SDL.

You will not need to purchase a new AutoSuggest Creator, as it should have been included in the upgrade. I will escalate this and you will have AS Creator in your online account as soon as possible.

Please do not hesitate to message me if you have further questions.

Kind regards,

Guillaume

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados Studio 2014/2015: AutoSuggest activation difference?

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »