mopc
mopc  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 14:46
Member (2006)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Jul 21, 2016

I had a computer malfunction and deactivated my Trados 2014 on my regular computer to activate it in my backup computer, and it didn't work - the backup computer copdy of Trados kept issuing :

(Error: We cannot complete this activation because the license is still registered by SDL for another computer. Check that deactivation was completed on the other computer. (The deactivation must be send to SDL.)

Then I fixed my regular computer and guess what, the same error mes
... See more
I had a computer malfunction and deactivated my Trados 2014 on my regular computer to activate it in my backup computer, and it didn't work - the backup computer copdy of Trados kept issuing :

(Error: We cannot complete this activation because the license is still registered by SDL for another computer. Check that deactivation was completed on the other computer. (The deactivation must be send to SDL.)

Then I fixed my regular computer and guess what, the same error message appears here and I cannot activate Trados on any computer now. I have a project to deliver tomorrow and I am in a rush.
Collapse

Walter Blaser
Walter Blaser  Identity Verified
Switzerland
Local time: 19:46
French to German
+ ...
Open a support ticket for licensing support Jul 21, 2016

Go to http://support.xl8.one

and fill out the form.

SDL will the either reset your license and inform you or get in touch with you.

Walter

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados Studio 2014 Freelance licensing problems

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »