The document contains no segment with ID '34' inside ParagrahUnit with ID 'SDLStudioOtkKit..'
Thread poster: Erwin_Franz
Erwin_Franz
Erwin_Franz
Latvia
Local time: 12:09
Russian to Latvian
+ ...
Aug 24, 2016

Hello,

I have been facing the following error for several sdl xliff files lately

"The document contains no segment with ID '34' inside ParagrahUnit with ID 'SDLStudioOtkKit: SingleXliffKit'."

I am using SDL Trados Studio 2011/2014 and 2015 and the problem appears when trying to clear the target segments. It does not allow to do it and shows the message mentioned above when clicking "Clear the target segments". Is it possible to fix it?

<
... See more
Hello,

I have been facing the following error for several sdl xliff files lately

"The document contains no segment with ID '34' inside ParagrahUnit with ID 'SDLStudioOtkKit: SingleXliffKit'."

I am using SDL Trados Studio 2011/2014 and 2015 and the problem appears when trying to clear the target segments. It does not allow to do it and shows the message mentioned above when clicking "Clear the target segments". Is it possible to fix it?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Ervin
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

The document contains no segment with ID '34' inside ParagrahUnit with ID 'SDLStudioOtkKit..'

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »