Thread poster: Daniella Guzman
Daniella Guzman
Daniella Guzman  Identity Verified
Colombia
Local time: 16:38
English to Spanish
+ ...
Aug 24, 2016

Hi, So I'm using the Trados Studio 2014, and I'm currently working on a project package.
Is there a way I can save a single file or two from that package in a .txt.xlf.sdlxliff extension? I've created a Return Package for my client, but somehow she wants the separate files in .txt.xlf.sdlxliff extension.
Thank you for your help!

Soonthon LUPKITARO(Ph.D.)
Soonthon LUPKITARO(Ph.D.)  Identity Verified
Thailand
Local time: 04:38
English to Thai
+ ...
Project folder Aug 25, 2016

dguzman wrote:

Hi, So I'm using the Trados Studio 2014, and I'm currently working on a project package.
Is there a way I can save a single file or two from that package in a .txt.xlf.sdlxliff extension? I've created a Return Package for my client, but somehow she wants the separate files in .txt.xlf.sdlxliff extension.
Thank you for your help!

You just open the project folder [where you have set as default folder for project]. Open the sub-folder in question. Open the sub-sub-folder for target language. There you can see your working bilingual file in *.sdxliff format. Save and send to the client as you want.
Voila!

Soonthon L.

Daniella Guzman
Daniella Guzman  Identity Verified
Colombia
Local time: 16:38
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Saving a trados single file in .txt.xlf.sdlxliff from a trados project package Aug 25, 2016

Done! Thank you so much!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Saving a trados single file in .txt.xlf.sdlxliff from a trados project package

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »