SDL studio 2-15 does not work
Thread poster: Nehad Nasr
Nehad Nasr
Nehad Nasr
Egypt
Local time: 12:22
English to Arabic
Sep 6, 2016

I have installed SDL studio 2015 on my new laptop after deactivating it on my old laptop and everything was great. This lasted for one month then once I click on SDL studio I see an error message "not found". I can not open/work with this software any more. I am afrid if I uninstall the software and then reinstall it, they ask my for activation code and I will not have it as I did not deactivate it on this new laptop.
Would anyone advise what shall I do

SDL_Steve
SDL_Steve  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 10:22
English to Arabic
SDL studio 2-15 does not work Sep 6, 2016

Hi Nehad,

Could you give me the 6 digit order number please sp that I can verify your account and license please.
Once I have this I can also check the available activation)s) and help you further as required.

Kind regards

SDL_Steve

Nehad Nasr
Nehad Nasr
Egypt
English to Arabic
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Steve Sep 6, 2016

Hi Steve,

Thank you so much for your reply. Do you need the 1st 6 digit of the activation code sent to me when I activated the software on my new laptop.

SDL_Steve
SDL_Steve  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 10:22
English to Arabic
SDL studio 2-15 does not work Sep 6, 2016

Hi Nehad,

Unfortunately we are unable to track orders based on the activation code.
We do need the 6 digit order number that you will have on the original invoice- (top right hand corner).

Kr

SDL_Steve

Nehad Nasr
Nehad Nasr
Egypt
English to Arabic
TOPIC STARTER
Hi Steve, I sent the order number in a private message Sep 25, 2016

Hi Steve,

Trust this mail finds you well. I have sent you the required order number and hope you could help.

Halim Aly
Halim Aly
Egypt
English to Arabic
+ ...
Hi Steve, would you please help, my work has been stopped Oct 6, 2016

Hi Steve,

Trust this finds you well.

I need your help urgently as I can not work without studio. I have sent you in a private message the numbers you have requested.

Please help me or tell me who should I contact to solve my problem.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL studio 2-15 does not work

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »