Roy Oestensen
Roy Oestensen  Identity Verified
Denmark
Local time: 20:17
Member (2010)
English to Norwegian (Bokmal)
+ ...
Sep 22, 2016

As far as I can see I should have the latest version of Trados Studio, but this week twice I have tried to import a package from my customers. In both instances the import window opens, but the "Finish" button is grayed out.

I am able to open the package as a zip file, but I am not able to import the normal way.

Does anyone know what may be wrong?
I am using Windows 10 64 bits (not the aniversary edition), in case that has anything to do with it.

Roy
Skjermbilde

Walter Blaser
Walter Blaser  Identity Verified
Switzerland
Local time: 20:17
French to German
+ ...
Increase the window ... Sep 26, 2016

... and you will see the field "Project Folder". It probably contains an invalid path and this is why the button "Finish" is greyed out.

I guess you are using font adaptation in Windows and have set the font to 125 or 150%, which causes this window to display only a part of the entire content.

This is how it should look:

open package

Walter

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Cannot import Studio packages - Studio 2015 SP2

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »