Katarzyna Müller
Katarzyna Müller
Spain
Local time: 12:01
Member (2013)
Polish to English
+ ...
Sep 24, 2016

I have installed Studio 2014 on a new PC, it's all up to date, and the QA checker always returns "no errors" reports even when there are errors, such as multiple spaces, extra space at the end of the segment, missing numbers and tags and so on. I have checked the settings and set all to error instead of warning, to no result. It's like the QA checker went blind to everything.

Please help me resolve this.

Emma Goldsmith
Emma Goldsmith  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 13:01
Member (2004)
Spanish to English
Project settings? Sep 24, 2016

Where have you checked the settings? Under general options (File>options>verification) or under project settings for the project you're working on? Project settings is the place to change things once you've started on a project.

Katarzyna Müller
Katarzyna Müller
Spain
Local time: 12:01
Member (2013)
Polish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Sep 24, 2016

This sheds some light on the problem. The project settings are empty, although the general QA settings are set and had been set before the project creation, so in theory they should have been copied automatically into the project settings, right?

Thank you, we'll see if it happens again.

[Edited at 2016-09-24 14:19 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Studio 2014 QA checker doesn't report ANY errors despite the settings

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »