How to do tag check with the returned bilingual review documents
Thread poster: walkqisky
walkqisky
walkqisky
Local time: 23:24
English to Chinese
Oct 26, 2016

Each time I use the Batch Task - Update from Bilingual Review, tags missing errors always happen, but only the first error location is prompted, then fix one and another, so update back and forth, this is especially painful if the quantity of the problematic segments is huge.
Since the Trados Studio 2017 is coming soon, and this problem occurs since Trados Studio 2011, I wonder if any pilot check tools exist which could compare the source and target column and give hints on all the suspici
... See more
Each time I use the Batch Task - Update from Bilingual Review, tags missing errors always happen, but only the first error location is prompted, then fix one and another, so update back and forth, this is especially painful if the quantity of the problematic segments is huge.
Since the Trados Studio 2017 is coming soon, and this problem occurs since Trados Studio 2011, I wonder if any pilot check tools exist which could compare the source and target column and give hints on all the suspicious segments, please advise, thank you my colleagues.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to do tag check with the returned bilingual review documents

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »