Lorenzo Rossi
Lorenzo Rossi  Identity Verified
Switzerland
Local time: 17:54
German to Italian
+ ...
Oct 30, 2014

Hi everybody

I have been working with Trados since many years and never had problems.
Since about 1-2 week Trados 2014 sometimes disappears from my screen while I'm doing websearch, or other things. Than I relaunch it and see that my job has been saved. Anyway it's very strange and makes me loose a lot of time. What do I have to do?

I have upgraded to 2014 this summer. I was working with Trados 2009 and never had this problem.

I would appreciate any
... See more
Hi everybody

I have been working with Trados since many years and never had problems.
Since about 1-2 week Trados 2014 sometimes disappears from my screen while I'm doing websearch, or other things. Than I relaunch it and see that my job has been saved. Anyway it's very strange and makes me loose a lot of time. What do I have to do?

I have upgraded to 2014 this summer. I was working with Trados 2009 and never had this problem.

I would appreciate any advice.

Thank you in advance

Lorenzo
Collapse

Possible update Oct 30, 2014

Hi Lorenzo,

This is a very strange situation indeed. Would you know if you have installed any updates on your machine recently? For example Java or Windows?

Something you could try is to deactivate your software (return the activation code to your account), then remove completely and download again from your account and reactivate.

Please let me know if this helps? If not, I can assist in getting a case raised with our technical support team for you.
... See more
Hi Lorenzo,

This is a very strange situation indeed. Would you know if you have installed any updates on your machine recently? For example Java or Windows?

Something you could try is to deactivate your software (return the activation code to your account), then remove completely and download again from your account and reactivate.

Please let me know if this helps? If not, I can assist in getting a case raised with our technical support team for you.

Kind Regards,

Steven Barlow

SDL Customer Experience Executive.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados 2014 closes randomly

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »