Agata Alleruzzo
Agata Alleruzzo  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 10:36
English to Italian
+ ...
Mar 27, 2015

Priviet!
I'm a graduate in russian language, but I've been studying it for only three years! I'm keen on improving this language, but it's quite impossibile for me to practice it, since I live in Italy!
I'd like to have brief conversations with someone who knows russian language very well, who is able to correct my (terrible) pronunciation and grammar!
If you are a russian with a special passion for italian, I'd like to return you the favor!
We may exchange our skype co
... See more
Priviet!
I'm a graduate in russian language, but I've been studying it for only three years! I'm keen on improving this language, but it's quite impossibile for me to practice it, since I live in Italy!
I'd like to have brief conversations with someone who knows russian language very well, who is able to correct my (terrible) pronunciation and grammar!
If you are a russian with a special passion for italian, I'd like to return you the favor!
We may exchange our skype contacts.
Thank you!

[Edited at 2015-03-27 13:53 GMT]

[Edited at 2015-03-27 13:54 GMT]
Collapse

Eleonora Chyc
Eleonora Chyc  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 09:36
Russian to Ukrainian
+ ...
I've got a friend who lives in Italy and could help you Mar 27, 2015

Hi Agata,I could help you, but I don't speak Italian,unfortunately.I have a close friend,who has lived in Italy for 15 years - she is definitely fluent in Italian.She holds Masters in Russian philology.If you want, I can ask her.

Agata Alleruzzo
Agata Alleruzzo  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 10:36
English to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
It's not important to know italian Mar 30, 2015

Sorry for the late answer!
It's not important to know italian, we could even speak in english: the important thing is we could understand each other in some way!
Thank you, however!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Searching for russian mother tongue to improve my russian

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »