Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
Feast your eyes on this beautiful linguistic family tree

This discussion belongs to Translation news » "Feast your eyes on this beautiful linguistic family tree".
You can see the translation news page and participate in this discussion from there.

Ty Kendall
Ty Kendall  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 13:10
Hebrew to English
... Oct 31, 2014

I don't think anyone's nagging, just expressing a desire for a similarly well designed and visually appealing tree that includes their language and its family. The artist would/should be pleased her artwork has generated so much interest here (and it may even be profitable for her to do others).

[Edited at 2014-11-01 10:33 GMT]

Robert Rietvelt
Robert Rietvelt  Identity Verified
Local time: 14:10
Member (2006)
Spanish to Dutch
+ ...
I agree, but... Oct 31, 2014

.....the artist did what he/she did, and in my opion he/she did a great job, the other comments seem to agree with me, but of course you a free to complete/perfect it!

aruna yallapragada
aruna yallapragada  Identity Verified
Local time: 17:40
German to English
+ ...
Sorry Nov 1, 2014

I really am sorry to see that my comments were considered as nagging.
No one disputes the beauty of the work.

What I wanted to say was that less spoken languages were depicted and not older and more widely spoken languages- at least as far as India is concerned.

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Feast your eyes on this beautiful linguistic family tree

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »