New earbuds promise real-time translation

This discussion belongs to Translation news » "New earbuds promise real-time translation".
You can see the translation news page and participate in this discussion from there.

neilmac
neilmac
Spain
Local time: 14:08
Spanish to English
+ ...
So do I May 18, 2017

Your cheque is in the post. Honest injun.

LilianNekipelov
LilianNekipelov  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 09:08
Russian to English
+ ...
Some tech people think that people are so naive. May 22, 2017

Machine interpreting is only in its diapers, and so it will stay for decades, if not until retirement. It may actually retire together with some voice-activating systems, some of which are being phased out or their use limited by many companies in favor of customer service. All right, let them prove--prove first then brag about it.

Soonthon LUPKITARO(Ph.D.)
Soonthon LUPKITARO(Ph.D.)  Identity Verified
Thailand
Local time: 20:08
English to Thai
+ ...
My laughingly experience Jun 4, 2017

I am 64 years old. I recently found that my ear canal was infected with mould (fungi) or other bacteria repeatedly, partly due to my continuing use of headphone or earbuds, or sleeping by shutting my ear holes with a pillow.
Why not be aware of this!!!???

Soonthon L.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

New earbuds promise real-time translation

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »