Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
Which is better: Hunspell or Microsoft Office Spellcheck with Wordfast?
Thread poster: Giuseppe Bellone
Patrick Weill
Patrick Weill  Identity Verified
Local time: 06:37
Spanish to English
+ ...
Yes, where? May 24, 2015

I would also like to know about the locations of those reasons, Andrey.

DZiW (X)
DZiW (X)
Ukraine
English to Russian
+ ...
everything would do May 24, 2015

I also prefer WF classic in MS Word, but I turn the spellchecking off while WF checks every segment showing not only punctuation, errs, and stylistics, but also awkward wording and letter combinations, and "slips" such as "stop-spot", "dog-dig", "men-man" and many others, which technically are no errs, but rather difficult to spot.

Also, if not NDA, I occasionally break my texts and check it part by part in many mostly free on-line comprehensive checkers to see what's there)

... See more
I also prefer WF classic in MS Word, but I turn the spellchecking off while WF checks every segment showing not only punctuation, errs, and stylistics, but also awkward wording and letter combinations, and "slips" such as "stop-spot", "dog-dig", "men-man" and many others, which technically are no errs, but rather difficult to spot.

Also, if not NDA, I occasionally break my texts and check it part by part in many mostly free on-line comprehensive checkers to see what's there)

[Edited at 2015-05-24 19:02 GMT]
Collapse

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Which is better: Hunspell or Microsoft Office Spellcheck with Wordfast?

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »