Fernando Orea
Fernando Orea  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 00:11
English to Spanish
+ ...
Sep 17, 2014

Hello Yasmen, Dominique and/or WF Staff,
Is it possible to proof TTX files in WFP? i.e., TTX is already translated and need to check it and send it back to client. I have Trados Studio 2011 (if this info helps) but I will have this done by my colleague and he only has WFP. In case it is possible and something would need to be done using TS2011. Thanks ahead. Fernando.

Samuel Murray
Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 07:11
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
@Fernando Sep 17, 2014

Fernando Orea wrote:
Is it possible to proof TTX files in WFP?

I did a very short test and it seems possible. Simply drag/drop the TTX file into WFP and save. It will create a TXML file. At the end, remember to save the "translated" file, which will create a TTX file again. In my small test, TagEditor had no trouble opening a TTX file edited in Wordfast Pro.

Fernando Orea
Fernando Orea  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 00:11
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Many thanks Samuel Sep 17, 2014

Thank you for your quick reply. Much appreciated. I will test it and get back with more results. Fernando.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Proof TTX files on Wordfast Pro

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »