Chris Ellison  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 07:40
Member (2013)
Spanish to English
+ ...
Oct 23, 2016

Hi,

I really need some help. I'm using WordfastPro 3 and my deadline for a 90,000 word technical catalogue is tomorrow Just now I have managed to turn the final 6,000 TUs (out of 14,000) into "" (this doesn't show up but is an s between the less than/greater than symbols). The TM below shows the correct translation but Wordfast is autoreplacing the cells whenever I move (turning them orange). What can I do? Any help very, very welcome!

Chris.

[Edited at 2016-10-
... See more
Hi,

I really need some help. I'm using WordfastPro 3 and my deadline for a 90,000 word technical catalogue is tomorrow Just now I have managed to turn the final 6,000 TUs (out of 14,000) into "" (this doesn't show up but is an s between the less than/greater than symbols). The TM below shows the correct translation but Wordfast is autoreplacing the cells whenever I move (turning them orange). What can I do? Any help very, very welcome!

Chris.

[Edited at 2016-10-23 16:46 GMT]

[Edited at 2016-10-23 16:48 GMT]
Collapse

Natalie
Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 07:40
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

Moderator of this forum
SITE LOCALIZER
Hi Chris Oct 23, 2016

I am not sure if i have understood your problem correctly but I think you should go to Edit - Preferences - Translations - Auto-Propagation and check the settings there.

Another possibility would be checking the settings in Translation memory - Penalties.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Help with message

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »