Mina Fayek
Mina Fayek  Identity Verified
Local time: 12:37
Member (2019)
English to Arabic
+ ...
Jun 9, 2020

Hello everyone!

You all know that the default customizable message sent with the WWA request is written in English, and since the original request itself, including the Yes or No links, is in English as well; I've localized that customizable message to be an Arabic equivalent to the English one, so it could be more linguistically friendly to a client that isn't so familiar with English; and I've been suggested to share it here for anyone who might find it of help. Feel free to sugge
... See more
Hello everyone!

You all know that the default customizable message sent with the WWA request is written in English, and since the original request itself, including the Yes or No links, is in English as well; I've localized that customizable message to be an Arabic equivalent to the English one, so it could be more linguistically friendly to a client that isn't so familiar with English; and I've been suggested to share it here for anyone who might find it of help. Feel free to suggest a better version. Thank you.

"
الرجاء مساعدتي عن طريق إبداء رأيكم في الخدمة المقدمة مني

أقدر الفرصة التي أتاحت لي العمل معكم.
إن كنتم راضين عن الخدمة المُقدمة مني، الرجاء التكرم بإبداء رأيكم في كمترجم على Proz.com.
قيامكم بهذا سوف يساعدني على بناء سجل مهني قوي، والذي هو مهم بالنسبة لي في عملي لحسابكم ولحساب شركتكم كمحترف مستقل.

يمكنكم إبداء رأيكم عن طريق النقر فوق أحد الرابطين بأسفل هذه الرسالة.

شكراً مقدماً، وأنا أتطلع إلى العمل معكم مرة أخرى في المستقبل، سواء أبديتم رأيكم أم لا.

مع أطيب التحيات،
"
Collapse

Morano El-Kholy
Morano El-Kholy  Identity Verified
Egypt
Local time: 12:37
Member (2011)
English to Arabic
+ ...
This is my version. Jun 9, 2020

Mina F. Wrote:

Feel free to suggest a better version. Thank you.

يرجى ترك تعليقاتكم فيما يخص العمل المُقدم مني

أقدر الفرصة المميزة التي أتيحت من جانبكم لنتعاون سويًا

تعليقاتكم هامة جدًا بالنسبة لي وهي
... See more
Mina F. Wrote:

Feel free to suggest a better version. Thank you.

يرجى ترك تعليقاتكم فيما يخص العمل المُقدم مني

أقدر الفرصة المميزة التي أتيحت من جانبكم لنتعاون سويًا

تعليقاتكم هامة جدًا بالنسبة لي وهي ستساعدني بالتأكيد في بناء سجل مهني قوي

يمكنكم النقر فوق أحد الرابطين بالأسفل لتسجيل آرائكم فيما يتعلق بأدائي على موقع بروز دوت كوم

أشكركم وأتطلع لمزيد من التعاون قريبًا

خالص أمنياتي
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Arabic-Localized WWA Message

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »