Thread poster: Amit pal
Amit pal
Amit pal
Local time: 23:50
English to Hindi
+ ...
Jan 27, 2013

Hi all,

In a recent project I've created my whole delivery in unicode Vrinda font. However now the client has asked me to deliver the same in some TTF fonts preferably in Adarshalipi. Please let me know if any unicode to TTF converter exists for this purpose.

Regards,

Amit

Surya Samaddar
Surya Samaddar
India
English to Bengali
+ ...
there is a tool Feb 22, 2013

there is a tool through which you can covert unicode to TTF but not Adarshlipi Fonts

Amit pal
Amit pal
English to Hindi
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
What is tool & corresponding font Mar 6, 2013

Hi Surya,

Thanks for your reply. Though the delivery is already done,(I had to manually type all the stuff in adarshalipi.) I would be of big help for future projects if such a tool is present. Request you to let me know if a Unicode to TTF converter exists for bengali.

Regards,

Amit

birajkarmakar
birajkarmakar
India
English to Bengali
+ ...
any application for this? Dec 25, 2015

Any solution for this ?

Specially for SHREE-BAN-0550 ttf font?

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Unicode to TTF converter

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »