Thread poster: Amr Bayoumi
Amr Bayoumi
Amr Bayoumi  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:39
English to Arabic
+ ...
Apr 29, 2020

Dear fellows,

Can someone kindly advise how to add/embed Translators Without Borders (TWB) badge in my profile?

Thanks and regards
Amr

Kate Perak
Kate Perak  Identity Verified
Croatia
Local time: 02:39
English to Croatian
+ ...
Copied from TWB page Apr 29, 2020

Go to your Kató Platform profile
Right-click on the badge image and click on “Copy Image Address”.
Log into your ProZ profile and paste that URL into the ‘bio’ field using the code
(replacing … with the URL to the badge you copied).

This will copy the URL of the picture. This picture is not dynamic and you will have to repeat the procedure every now and then to keep your embedded badge up to date.

[Uređeno u 2020-04-29 09:40 GMT]

https://community.translatorswb.org/t/how-to-embed-kato-translator-badge-in-your-proz-profile/13891

Hope this helps!

[Uređeno u 2020-04-29 09:41 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to add/embed Translators Without Borders (TWB) badge in my profile

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »