Kaline Fernandes
Kaline Fernandes  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 07:12
Portuguese to English
+ ...
May 5, 2021

Hello All,

I am new to MemoQ, having worked mostly with Trados and a feature that I found truly useful in Trados is that when you're aligning documents, if you select a segment, it automatically highlight both source and target, so it is easy to check if they are linked correctly.

I found that in MemoQ, if I select one segment, I have to manually find the the segment it is linked to, which delays my work considerably.

What I would like to know is: does Me
... See more
Hello All,

I am new to MemoQ, having worked mostly with Trados and a feature that I found truly useful in Trados is that when you're aligning documents, if you select a segment, it automatically highlight both source and target, so it is easy to check if they are linked correctly.

I found that in MemoQ, if I select one segment, I have to manually find the the segment it is linked to, which delays my work considerably.

What I would like to know is: does MemoQ have this feature of selecting target or source segment and it automatically showing the segment it is related to or do I have to manually click on target and source for all segments?

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Kaline
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Selecting segments when making alignment on MemoQ

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »