Where is the submit button on a quote for a posted job?
Thread poster: Heungsok Cha
Heungsok Cha
Heungsok Cha
South Korea
Local time: 18:56
English to Korean
+ ...
Sep 20, 2018

Dear Sirs.

I wonder how I can submit my rate.
Seems like there is no button for submit.

Thank you

sub

[Edited at 2018-09-20 09:31 GMT]

Nikki Scott-Despaigne
Nikki Scott-Despaigne  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:56
French to English
Just checked FR>EN pages too - same : no button Sep 20, 2018

I don't quote for jobs on ProZ, but I checked to see if the same problem appeared on the French > English JobZ pages.
Same situation, there is no submit quote button.

HOWEVER... if you look at the top of the page, you will find a way to access the old page format

"Prefer the old quote submission form? Click here to use the old form instead"

so that you can click back to the old version, where the "submit" button appears at the bottom of the page on t
... See more
I don't quote for jobs on ProZ, but I checked to see if the same problem appeared on the French > English JobZ pages.
Same situation, there is no submit quote button.

HOWEVER... if you look at the top of the page, you will find a way to access the old page format

"Prefer the old quote submission form? Click here to use the old form instead"

so that you can click back to the old version, where the "submit" button appears at the bottom of the page on the right.

P.S. I've sent a support request off informing the powers that be of the problem.

[Edited at 2018-09-20 12:13 GMT]
Collapse

Jared Tabor
Jared Tabor
Local time: 06:56
SITE STAFF
Submit button should be shown after you have previewed the quote Sep 20, 2018

At the bottom of that first step in submitting your quote, you should see a "Preview" button, which allows you to see all the information you are submitting before you submit it. Clicking on the Preview button will show you the quote as it will appear, and also give you the option to either Submit or go back and edit your quote. Let me know if you are not seeing that. Thanks!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Where is the submit button on a quote for a posted job?

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »