Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10] >
"Getting the most out of your ProZ.com profile" video: what do you think?
Thread poster: Jared Tabor
Marianne Pickles (X)
Marianne Pickles (X)  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 06:56
Spanish to English
Clear and informative Nov 18, 2013

The video gave me a lot to think about and helped me to feel more certain about where to start in terms of building my profile on the website.

translator_one
translator_one
Ukraine
English to Russian
+ ...
thank you for the video Nov 18, 2013

Great video, thank you very much, I'll try to follow the main ideas))

Marcos Pinto
Marcos Pinto  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 02:56
Member (2013)
English to Portuguese
Nicely done, simple and efficient. Nov 23, 2013

Very useful video with relevant information! Thank you!

sadilik
sadilik
China
Local time: 13:56
English to Chinese
thanks Feb 1, 2014

Jared Tabor wrote:

This thread is for feedback on the video Getting the most out of your ProZ.com profile (a love story). What did you think of it? Post your thoughts here!

This video give me a detai about how to use this website ,I can feel your kindness,thanks a lot of.

Cristina Bertocci
Cristina Bertocci  Identity Verified
Italy
English to Italian
+ ...
Unmissable Feb 4, 2014

Thank You!

Soooo inspiring to me =)

Andrei Dirlau
Andrei Dirlau
Local time: 07:56
Romanian to English
+ ...
excellent video Feb 8, 2014

thanks, the video is brilliant, very well structured and offering very good insight. I found it extremely useful. I think the voice is very good too, not aggressive or annoying like in commercials, but friendly and encouraging. AND a good story. ProZ does a great thing keeping that video there.

Serguey Ivanov
Serguey Ivanov
Belarus
Local time: 08:56
English to Russian
ABC of freelance marketing Feb 9, 2014

Thank you, a very precise and clear instruction in a patient and unhurried manner (a charming Russian speaker voice). Have to rush back to my profile to correct the simple things we often do not care about. Regrettably, your success mostly depends on decoration rather than on your merits, though we have to accept the fact.

Luz Maria Contreras Johnson
Luz Maria Contreras Johnson  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 01:56
Member (2014)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Insightful Feb 20, 2014

Loved the video. Thank you!

Elizabeth A. Di Filippo
Elizabeth A. Di Filippo  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 02:56
English to Spanish
+ ...
Motivating start Apr 4, 2014

Very clear, precise and motivating video!

Don't miss it!

Daniela Agres-Eloy
Daniela Agres-Eloy  Identity Verified
France
English to French
+ ...
Excellent presentation Apr 28, 2014

Lovely presentation.
It was in 2006 I first came across ProZ website and found it was a great tool for freelancers. I created my profile but it did not turn as I would have wished it to. I had offers from outside and started working for clients in Geneva such as international organizations and slowly drifted away from ProZ. Today I am strong enough and determined to work for myself, and this is why I am coming back "home". I find the website even better than before, very dynamic, energize
... See more
Lovely presentation.
It was in 2006 I first came across ProZ website and found it was a great tool for freelancers. I created my profile but it did not turn as I would have wished it to. I had offers from outside and started working for clients in Geneva such as international organizations and slowly drifted away from ProZ. Today I am strong enough and determined to work for myself, and this is why I am coming back "home". I find the website even better than before, very dynamic, energized by outstanding professional and dedicated people. Thank you to all generous people who give of your best to help the others to make their way through and for all your precious advice.
Collapse

aidabagoury
aidabagoury
Local time: 07:56
English to Arabic
+ ...
reply, o boy!does it seem like a real love story. Apr 29, 2014

manjos wrote:

Very interesting way of putting it.

Roger Kelly
Roger Kelly  Identity Verified
Sweden
Swedish to English
+ ...
Clear and to the point May 17, 2014

This video has given me a much better idea of how best to gain the benefits of Proz.com. It is simple yet extremely informative. Thank you.

Gladis Audi, DipTrans
Gladis Audi, DipTrans  Identity Verified
Netherlands
English to French
+ ...
Very helpul Sep 2, 2014

This video was helpful and interesting. It's a really good tutorial into getting started the right way.

Rachel Goodwin
Rachel Goodwin  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 05:56
German to English
really helpful video Oct 3, 2014

Jared Tabor wrote:

This thread is for feedback on the video Getting the most out of your ProZ.com profile (a love story). What did you think of it? Post your thoughts here!

this video has been really helpful to me. I am moving into the field of translation and was recommended ProZ.com by a friend who translates for a living. My concern is that I won't have much information to put in so far and so may not receive much attention. But I am expecting that, so I will fill in my profile as much as I can and take it from there.

Many thanks.

eitan
eitan
Canada
Local time: 01:56
Romanian to English
+ ...
feedback on ProZ video Oct 12, 2014

Effective & to-the-point! Just what the doctor ordered.

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10] >

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

"Getting the most out of your ProZ.com profile" video: what do you think?

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »