For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
SDL Trados Studio 2019 Getting Started Part 1: Translating

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "SDL Trados Studio 2019 Getting Started Part 1: Translating".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Natasha Chaudhry
Natasha Chaudhry  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 23:47
Pre requisites May 26, 2019

Hi Do I need to know something beforehand like a program so I can easily understand it?
Natasha

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Pre requisites May 28, 2019

Natasha Chaudhry wrote:

Hi Do I need to know something beforehand like a program so I can easily understand it?
Natasha

Hi Natasha,

Thank you for your interest in the training. Before taking the course please check if the topics covered during the course are in line with your needs and expectations. You will need to click to expand the topics area on the training page for more information. Once you purchase the course you will get access to the Workbook and handouts. It is not a must but highly recommended to check the Workbook before the class.

Please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any questions or doubts.

My bests,
Olena

Anna Goetsch
Anna Goetsch  Identity Verified
Austria
Local time: 08:47
French to German
+ ...
Acces link to the training session Jun 3, 2019

Hello!

The date for this training session is approaching and I still don't know how one can access to the training. The training description mentions an e-mail, but I haven't received any. Also proz support is not responding. Could someone please advise how to proceed? Thanks in advance!
Kind regards,
Anna

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Acces link to the training session Jun 5, 2019

Anna Goetsch wrote:

Hello!

The date for this training session is approaching and I still don't know how one can access to the training. The training description mentions an e-mail, but I haven't received any. Also proz support is not responding. Could someone please advise how to proceed? Thanks in advance!
Kind regards,
Anna

Hi Anna,

Thank you for reporting the issue. The link is available now and should have been sent you 15 minutes ago. Please let me know if it has not been delivered well and I will be happy to help you.

Kind regards,
Helen

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Trados Studio 2019 Getting Started Part 1: Translating

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »