Searching for an article about IT to translate
Thread poster: Iren18
Iren18
Iren18
Russian Federation
Feb 21, 2018

Hi everybody! Can somebody help me?
I need to find an article about IT to translate in Russian for my diploma.
It should have interesting linguistic or translation problem(s). Please help!

Gerard de Noord
Gerard de Noord  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 09:42
Member (2003)
English to Dutch
+ ...
Click or tap Feb 21, 2018

You could mention your source language(s) when you want to receive actual articles. Also mention the amount of words you're looking for.

An interesting IT subject in many languages is how we handle the current transition from clicking to tapping. Everybody will be tapping soon but what will be the terminology during the transition period? Click or tap on Reply / comment to react.

Cheers,
Gerard

PS Press the Reply / comment button to react.

Sara Massons
Sara Massons  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 09:42
Member (2016)
English to French
+ ...
Mozilla articles Feb 21, 2018

Hello,

I don't know if this will match your diploma's requirements but I just translated those two articles into French for the Mozilla Foundation. There are some terminology tricks and several translation difficulties with puns, expressions and some fun parts. In particular in the seco
... See more
Hello,

I don't know if this will match your diploma's requirements but I just translated those two articles into French for the Mozilla Foundation. There are some terminology tricks and several translation difficulties with puns, expressions and some fun parts. In particular in the second one.

https://blog.mozilla.org/blog/2018/02/14/a-perspective-firefox-quantum-tracking-protection-gives-users-the-right-to-be-curious/
https://www.eff.org/the-false-teeth-of-chromes-ad-filter

This is open source content, you are allowed to use it as long as you indicate the original author.

Best regards,
Sara Massons
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Searching for an article about IT to translate

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »