ProZ.com powwow: 2nd Special Gathering of Translators
September 6, 2014, 3:00 pm
Tschechische RepublikHlinsko v CechachIn personEnglisch
Hi my friends, colleagues.
I’m very pleased to see that you are interested in this special 2nd translators gathering and that the number of attendees is still growing. This indicates that you probably liked the event in Hlinsko two years ago and that you want to explore more of what this splendid corner of the Globe can offer! Since some of you perhaps haven’t decided yet whether to attend or not, let me please provide you with more information about the event and the possible plans for the weekend.
This event will take place in the unique Urban Conservation Area Betlém again, which is the center of Hlinsko. Due to the great success and fantastic experiences with the environment, services and last but not least the great organization, both the Powwow and Pre-Powwow will take place in the same Hubert restaurant, that some of you know very well.
The plans are as follows:
- arrival, accommodation, welcome drink, dinner....
- At 9am: an 8-hours-walking tour (one way approx. 8 km) to a special historic reservation “Open-air museum Vesely Kopec” where a very rare “Country Fair” takes place (entrance fee is approx.. 150 CZK per person). NOTE: Since it’s a hiking trail (not only on an asphalt road) and the weather is unpredictable during that season, please bring a suitable footwear and clothing. Please check the Map of our tour.
- At 4pm: a special „GOLDEN“ excursion for SPECIAL guests in the local brewery Rychtar with beer tasting in the form of an “endless flow of beer” - (150 CZK per person)
- At 6pm: start of the POWWOW
1) In the newly built boarding house characteristically called "Betlem" (approx. 400 CZK per night/one person) which is situated approx. 20 m from the restaurant. Please book your room HERE (tel.: +420 775 006 700 ).
2) In "Penzion u Tvrze" which is approx. 5 min walk from our restaurant Hubert. You can contact Mrs Sejkorova (she speaks both German and English) +420 774 081 180 for details and/or reservation.
3) There are also other hotels in Hlinsko (please check this website).
**Since the capacity of the accommodation is a little bit restricted in Hlinsko I advise you to book your accommodation well in advance.
Do not hesitate to contact me for further assistance (at [email protected] or +420 777 344 336).
Information is subject to change without prior notice ;-)
|Erik Hansson||A must for any translator!|
|Zuzka Benesova||Sorry, my granny's 90th birthday party this Saturday, can't miss that..|
|Pavel Janoušek||I could never miss this! :-)|
|Martin Janda||Hurray! Looks like the old Hlinsko team is to meet again! Or is it the old Facebook team? :)|
|Jiri Kortus||Very sorry to have to cancel my participation...|
|Sarka Rubkova||I will come with my friend|
|Karel Tatransky||Can't wait to visit the brewery again :-)|
|Tanya Quintieri||Asi jo... Or something like that.|
|Kaori Myatt||Looking forward...|
|Amy Van Dyke||...|
|Tomas Burda||Due to illness I can't make it this time... See you in November in Prague|
|Steffen Walter||Unfortunately I have to pull out due to an interpreting assignment on 5 and 6 September. Have a great one everybody!|
|Stephanie Wloch||I've heard a lot of good things about the last one.|
|Tomas Mosler, DipTrans IoLET MCIL MITI||...|
|Eric Zink||Sorry, my family vacation conflicts to a greater extent than I was hoping.|
|Doreen Schäfer||Heck... nearly forgot to register|
|Petr Mundev||Anyone need a lift from/to Prague on Friday afternoon/Sunday morning? Three seats remaining..|
|Clarisa Moraña||Have a great time! I'm not able to attend this weekend.|
Powwow: Hlinsko v Cechach - Czech Republic
Local time: 20:59
Englisch > Spanisch
Local time: 01:59
Deutsch > Englisch
Local time: 20:59
Englisch > Spanisch
Sign in to add a comment