Gyula Erdesz
Ungarn
Local time: 19:30
Mitglied (2009)
Englisch > Ungarisch
+ ...
Nov 20, 2012

Dear colleagues,

I am a newbie in Deja Vu X2 and came across a weird error.

When a segment starts with a code and you select the first word (right after the code) by hitting CTRL+SHIFT+LEFT/RIGHT ARROW and then overwrite the word by hitting a letter, DVX2 joins the letter to the code, i.e. its color become the same as the code's. Quite frustrating.

Have anyone of you met this bug? Or is there a problem with my setting?

Software background:
... See more
Dear colleagues,

I am a newbie in Deja Vu X2 and came across a weird error.

When a segment starts with a code and you select the first word (right after the code) by hitting CTRL+SHIFT+LEFT/RIGHT ARROW and then overwrite the word by hitting a letter, DVX2 joins the letter to the code, i.e. its color become the same as the code's. Quite frustrating.

Have anyone of you met this bug? Or is there a problem with my setting?

Software background:
MS Office 2010 EN
Win 8 EN
DVX2 8.0.585

Best regards,

Gyula
Collapse

Caroline Bajwel
Caroline Bajwel  Identity Verified
Frankreich
Local time: 19:30
Mitglied (2009)
Englisch > Französisch
Code handling Nov 20, 2012

Hi Gyula,
It does happen to me once in a while. When it happens, you just need to click on the segment above or below to solve the problem.
Best,
Caroline

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderatoren dieses Forums
Pavel Tsvetkov[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

DVX2 attaches first letter of segment to the code

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »