Rates IT-EL (I apologise for posting in English)
Initiator des Themas: Anna Lanave
Anna Lanave
Anna Lanave  Identity Verified
Italien
Local time: 15:38
Französisch > Italienisch
+ ...
May 31, 2006

Hi everybody,

I write on behalf of a Greek colleague who is not registered.

He would like to know the rate per page (1500 strokes) to translate from Italian into Greek.

As he doesn't want to make any dumping, he is trying to adhere to general rates.

Please consider that the sector has not been specified yet, so I would appreciate if you give me a minimum amount for general issues and a maximum for technical or specific issues.

I
... See more
Hi everybody,

I write on behalf of a Greek colleague who is not registered.

He would like to know the rate per page (1500 strokes) to translate from Italian into Greek.

As he doesn't want to make any dumping, he is trying to adhere to general rates.

Please consider that the sector has not been specified yet, so I would appreciate if you give me a minimum amount for general issues and a maximum for technical or specific issues.

I thank you very much for your help.
Collapse

maria sgourou
maria sgourou  Identity Verified
Griechenland
Local time: 16:38
Italienisch > Griechisch
+ ...
Ciao Anna! Jun 4, 2006

Chi si ritrova!!!
Ti ricordi di me?
Mi dispiace non aver visto prima la domanda, comunque, se non hai ancora risolto il dubbio mi puoi contattare ([email protected]).
Sarò felicissima di avere notizie tue e di aiutarti

A presto
Maria

Dieses Forum wird von keinem Moderator betreut.
Um Verstöße gegen die ProZ.com-Regeln zu melden oder um Hilfe zu erhalten, wenden Sie sich bitte an unsere ProZ.com-Mitarbeiter »

Rates IT-EL (I apologise for posting in English)

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »