yugoslavia
United States
Local time: 03:33
English to Spanish
+ ...
Feb 9, 2015

Dear translator and interpreter colleagues from Thailand,

I hope you are doing well in Thailand

I’m writing to you because I got a job offer to work as an interpreter with a translation company from your country. They sent me the interpreter job application but some things are not clear in the application. I wrote the project manager but I think due to the language barrier, the person didn’t answer my questions correctly or she didn’t answer me yet.

... See more
Dear translator and interpreter colleagues from Thailand,

I hope you are doing well in Thailand

I’m writing to you because I got a job offer to work as an interpreter with a translation company from your country. They sent me the interpreter job application but some things are not clear in the application. I wrote the project manager but I think due to the language barrier, the person didn’t answer my questions correctly or she didn’t answer me yet.

If you can help me to answer two questions of the application, I will really appreciate.

Thanks for your help and kindness,

Sincerely,

Yugoslavia
Collapse

yugoslavia
yugoslavia
United States
Local time: 03:33
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Interpreter job application Feb 12, 2015

Dear Colleagues,

Spanish interpreters and native Spanish speakers feel free to write me in Spanish. I need to send this interpreter job application urgently to Thailand.

[Edited at 2015-02-13 07:41 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Interpreter job application from Thailand

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »