Initiator des Themas: Susie Rawson
Mireille BOULANGER
Mireille BOULANGER  Identity Verified
Frankreich
Mitglied (2013)
Englisch > Französisch
quite late too... Apr 30, 2014

Hi everybody,
I enrolled with Proz.com 4 months ago and started answering KudoZ 3 months ago and found it really funny with a lot of brainracking, guessing, looking everywhere...sharing with colleagues. But I have also noticed that some peers asked lots of questions, did not answer for days then sometimes closed the question even when there was one good answer sometimes several. And I was just thinking about doing the same as ecleary which means starting my own blacklist. I have also not
... See more
Hi everybody,
I enrolled with Proz.com 4 months ago and started answering KudoZ 3 months ago and found it really funny with a lot of brainracking, guessing, looking everywhere...sharing with colleagues. But I have also noticed that some peers asked lots of questions, did not answer for days then sometimes closed the question even when there was one good answer sometimes several. And I was just thinking about doing the same as ecleary which means starting my own blacklist. I have also noticed that some peers made very nasty comments to one another which is not very nice and not the purpose either...we are supposed to give help or receive help but not to fight or to use eachother...

Good night
MIREI
Collapse

Susie Rawson
Susie Rawson  Identity Verified
Argentinien
Mitglied (2014)
Spanisch > Englisch
+ ...
THEMENSTARTER
never too late May 1, 2014

Everyone's opinion is more than welcome and highly appreciated. Better late than never!

Vom Thema belegte Seiten:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Selecting best answer in Kudoz

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »