how do I send and receive emails with my prozcom subdomain?
Initiator des Themas: Maria Salud Herrero Calpena (X)
Maria Salud Herrero Calpena (X)
Maria Salud Herrero Calpena (X)  Identity Verified
Spanien
Local time: 13:04
Englisch > Spanisch
+ ...
Aug 26, 2008

Hi,
I have just discovered hosting and registered. I did so last Friday but so far I haven't been able to send or receive emails in my new address. Do I have to configure outlook even if I use any of the other mail programmes offered in proz.com? I have tried to do it but I'm having problems with that. Could anyone help me?
Thanks,
Maria Salud

savaria (X)
savaria (X)
Ungarn
Englisch > Ungarisch
+ ...
more information pls Aug 27, 2008

Could you please give us some details where you got stucked with your new email service?

My email([email protected]) is functioning well,although I do not really use it.

Maria Salud Herrero Calpena (X)
Maria Salud Herrero Calpena (X)  Identity Verified
Spanien
Englisch > Spanisch
+ ...
THEMENSTARTER
no problems any more Aug 31, 2008

Thank you very much for your interest. I have already managed to make it work. I missed one step in the configuration of my account but I found out and now it's working well. I cannot use outlook but that's got to do with my computer and/or my internet provider. I'm getting someone to fix the first problem and as for the second one, I'm moving houses in a week and I'm getting a different provider.
Thank you any way,
Maria Salud

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

how do I send and receive emails with my prozcom subdomain?

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »