Initiator des Themas: Christèle Bangoura
Christèle Bangoura
Christèle Bangoura
Frankreich
Local time: 01:05
Englisch > Französisch
+ ...
Oct 16, 2001

Does anybody have tips on how to best prepare for the ATA accreditation exam? I have just decided to take the exam scheduled for Dec. 1st in Boston and will not take the ATA practice test as I would not be able to get the results before the deadline.

Many thanks to all!

Christele

Alexandra Hague
Alexandra Hague  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:05
Französisch > Englisch
try it anyway Oct 18, 2001

Hi. I took the test a couple of years ago. What you can do is order the practice test even if it won\'t be graded in time. If you take the test in the same conditions as on \"test day\", you\'ll get a feel for the difficulty of the texts and the time constraints. I found that time was the major difficulty. Good luck to you!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

ATA accreditation exam

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »