Jo Macdonald
Jo Macdonald  Identity Verified
Spanien
Local time: 08:53
Italienisch > Englisch
+ ...
Jul 23, 2016

Hi folks,
After reviewing a big job, to confirm edited segments and update the TM I was using Ctrl+Enter repeatedly, which is obviously a big time waster, so now I've started experimenting with the Update Main TM batch task after filtering the segments to show just Unconfirmed segments, selecting them all by clicking on the first then Shift+click on last, right click to change segment status to Translated, then run the Update Main TM batch task.

This updates the TM but it look
... See more
Hi folks,
After reviewing a big job, to confirm edited segments and update the TM I was using Ctrl+Enter repeatedly, which is obviously a big time waster, so now I've started experimenting with the Update Main TM batch task after filtering the segments to show just Unconfirmed segments, selecting them all by clicking on the first then Shift+click on last, right click to change segment status to Translated, then run the Update Main TM batch task.

This updates the TM but it looks like I'm getting duplicate (exactly the same) entries in the same TM.
Any ideas how to stop creating these duplicate entries?

I'm using Studio 2014.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Duplicate TM entries after running Update TM batch task

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »