Florida A&M University
Initiator des Themas: Marna Renteria
Marna Renteria
Marna Renteria  Identity Verified
Vereinigte Staaten
Local time: 21:16
Spanisch > Englisch
Sep 12, 2007

Does anyone know whatever happened to the Critical Languages Institute at Florida A&M? And its dynamic director, Dr. James Earl Norman? They had a translation certificate program, but the program died the very year I finished my 21 hours of courses and took the final exam, in 1994 or 1995. See the link, page 8, for more information, the only inform... See more
Does anyone know whatever happened to the Critical Languages Institute at Florida A&M? And its dynamic director, Dr. James Earl Norman? They had a translation certificate program, but the program died the very year I finished my 21 hours of courses and took the final exam, in 1994 or 1995. See the link, page 8, for more information, the only information I can find.

https://www.calico.org/html/article_544.pdf
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Florida A&M University

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »