Transit Satellite PE: How to reconfigure keyboard?
Initiator des Themas: Jussi Rosti
Jussi Rosti
Jussi Rosti  Identity Verified
Finnland
Local time: 20:34
Mitglied (2005)
Englisch > Finnisch
+ ...
Jun 5, 2007

I use special keyboard shorcuts in many programs, and I would like to configure Transit to act as I expect. How to do this?

Valentina_D
Valentina_D  Identity Verified
Local time: 19:34
Englisch > Italienisch
+ ...
not sure if you can Jun 5, 2007

Hi again,

I'm not sure about this, but I don't think you can do this in the Satellite Version.
This is the free version of Transit and doesn't obviously have all the features of the paid version.

HTH.

Tjasa Kuerpick
Tjasa Kuerpick  Identity Verified
Slowenien
Local time: 19:34
Mitglied (2006)
Slowenisch > Deutsch
+ ...
Shortcuts in transit listed in help Jun 5, 2007

Last year, I have worked a lot with Transit, and after I had to change from Trados to Transit it appeared to me that the Transit shortcuts are quite confusing as I was familiar with the one used in the other translation program.
You may find the Shortcuts listed under Help chapter 13.4, but the free version does not offer any configuration.

Jussi Rosti
Jussi Rosti  Identity Verified
Finnland
Local time: 20:34
Mitglied (2005)
Englisch > Finnisch
+ ...
THEMENSTARTER
Thanks, both! Jun 6, 2007

That's what I was afraid of

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderatoren dieses Forums
Maya Gorgoshidze[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Transit Satellite PE: How to reconfigure keyboard?

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »