Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
This person is a top KudoZ point holder in English to Slovenian, Slovenian to English
What Tomi Dobaj is working on
Jun 16, 2017 (posted viaProZ.com): In these two days I have done more metadata preparation after data mining - several amended Rules and Decisions of Croatian and Serbian health authorities had to be registered. Also, I have translated a manual for a car battery charger, a promotional message, a small Samsung marketing text, edited a MiVue platform/app manual, and completed my today wit a wood pellet label translation....more, + 30 other entries »
16 years full-time freelancing experience with millions of words translated, and almost as many edited/revised,
and countless documents created,
designed, and prepared for final publishing (DTP)
– 2010-Present: (freelance) project managing and quality control for meticulous translation and publishing of medical questionnaires, including reconciling several translations, back-translations, cognitive interviews with patients and physicians, and final editing for Mapi Institute, France
– 2010-Present: medical/pharmaceutical website and Official Gazette monitoring (for Slovenia, Croatia, BIH, Serbia, Macedonia, and Montenegro), data analysis, translation, and abstract writing thereof for Tarius A/S (IQVIA)
– 2003-Present: freelance (and for 1 year an in-house) English to Slovenian translator for Euroscript Hungary Kft, working daily on EU legislation notifications, Official Journal entries, technical/legislative pieces for DG ENTER, and Schindler elevator servicing manuals.
– 2003-Present: regular long-term freelance cooperation with Ultracorp Localization Services: the only SLV language provider for Acer, BenQ, CyberLink, Canon, and a major provider for HTC, Phillips, and Lenovo.
– Other long term regular clients: Yamagata, Focus JP, TeknoTrans, TransAtlantic, MyWord, The Big Word, Soget, Etcetera, T-Recs Studios, Tomedes, TecniDoc…
– Translation expertise: tech/mech/electronics, IT, EU, law, pharmacology, medical
– Languages (translation, localization, proofreading), linguistic research, writing