Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16] >
Off topic: Qualifications and Skills of Moderator and Users in Chinese Forum?
Thread poster: chica nueva
wherestip
wherestip  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 08:55
Chinese to English
+ ...
Lesson Jan 6, 2007

stone118 wrote:

I also enjoyed many(or say most of) wherestip's posts. Especially I admired his excellent English writing.

But this time wherestip seems to be saying that Pei ling sould be responsible for the "arguement raised during the Christmas period 2006", but I didn't see any post of pei ling's regarding either the topic of "我们的中文论坛应该禁止使用英语吗?" or "圣诞随想", except this one http://www.proz.com/post/479870#479870 , which I think is interpretting the wording of that #7 rule quite well.

Did I miss something, Steven? Cos I think you are harsh on Pei ling in this occasion....

Zhoudan wrote:

and I also agree with your comment on Steven's posting.

jyuan_us wrote:

I think this topic doesn't even deserve a discussion.

Thank you for your nice words, Stone. And I would like to thank the other posters who were concerned enough about this "outburst" of mine to express either their support or concerns.

To say what I said, even at the moment when I was upset that my words were intentionally twisted (about not letting Lesley air her opinion), I wasn't just shooting my mouth off on a whim. Like you and others kindly pointed out, I usually have okay judgment on things. In this instance it was no different. I felt confident enough of not falsely accusing an innocent person. And it turned out to be correct. Whether I should have directly confronted the person in public is another story, but what was done was done.

I would have felt pretty foolish and bad if someone was wronged, but I do not.

Like Kevin said, let's just move on and let this be a good lesson.

[Edited at 2007-01-06 16:16]

Wenjer Leuschel (X)
Wenjer Leuschel (X)  Identity Verified
Taiwan
Local time: 21:55
English to Chinese
+ ...
只能哈哈一大笑 Jan 6, 2007

wherestip wrote:

Pei Ling Haußecker wrote:

It's not ProZ's policy that only paying members have the right to voice their opinions. Am I correct, Kevin?

Besides, the motivation for these discussions is to improve the running of the site. That would ultimately benefit us all, don't you think?

Did I ever say that?

Lesley can say whatever she wants to. Whether it makes sense or not, depends on one's IQ I think.

讀到你這帖,我只能哈哈一大笑,但沒有其它什麼看法。

Yi-Hua Shih
Yi-Hua Shih  Identity Verified
Taiwan
Local time: 21:55
English to Chinese
+ ...
yes, it's a lessen. Jan 6, 2007

wherestip wrote:

Lesson

Thank you for your nice words, Stone. And I would like to thank the other posters who were concerned enough about this "outburst" of mine to express either their support or concerns.

To say what I said, even at the moment when I was upset that my words were intentionally twisted (about not letting Lesley air her opinion), I wasn't just shooting my mouth off on a whim. Like you and others kindly pointed out, I usually have okay judgement on things. In this instance it was no different. I felt confident enough of not falsely accusing an innocent person. And it turned out to be correct. Whether I should have directly confronted the person in public is another story, but what was done, was done.

I would have felt pretty foolish and bad if someone was wronged, but I feel neither way.

Like Kevin said, let's just move on and let this be a good lesson.

[Edited at 2007-01-06 13:51]

If this were the case, then I would have nothing more to say about this particular situation.

But the talkative stone still has some feeling and thoughts to share.....

這次"論壇是否應禁止英文"事件,我個人覺得最大的收獲是如 Kevin 所說的:讓大家都更能了解到,關於這中文論壇本身的事,最好先在這裏提出討論,我們自己應該都能磋商出可行的解決之道。

但在達到這一共識之前,的確是處於「沒有共識」的情況,因此也許有人認為既然有那種涵蓋了整個 ProZ.com 網站的規矩,那直接去問「整個網站的管理者」應該也很合邏輯。也許這是提問人的邏輯也未可知,倒不見得一定是出於惡意。

老實說,我曾在 ProZ 的其他討論區(好像是 Kudoz)參與過一兩次英文討論,記得可能是我在我(癟腳的)英文貼子裏 quote 了幾個漢字,結果招來不客氣的回應曰:此地限用英文,要貼中文請到中文論壇。呃,我當然覺得受到很不友善的對待,不過嘛,我是這麼想的:既然我到了一個「規定」限用英文的地方,就尊重他的規定吧;如果我沒法天天用英文聊天,那不聊總行吧。

可又很好笑,也許咱們中華傳人們民族性就是比「老外」們寬厚溫和有包容力,雖然被「老外」那樣嗆了一鼻子灰過,我還真沒想到咱中文使用者也可以那麼如法炮製地回敬給非中文母語者;在中文論壇上的英文貼子,只要是我有興趣的題目,我還是照樣讀得津津有味,從來沒想過「這裏是中文論壇,請用中文」這種念頭。直到看到 Kevin 貼出那貼子徵求大家意見時為止。

人性就是人性,不能否認我那時還有那麼幾秒鐘的快感,就是你感到似乎有那麼點機會、讓你可以用同樣的理由回嗆那些嗆過我的人,簡言之就是出現了一絲絲報復的快感啦。可是冷靜下來看了各位的討論後,我實在同意中文論壇的確不需要僅限中文,因為大家提的論點我認為都無可反駁;而「報復粗魯不客氣的老外」實在沒有任何價值或正當性可言。

也許就是因為我自己有這麼點兒不足為外人道的很糗的經驗,我對於當初向管理層提出這建議的不管是誰、其實站在了稍稍有點兒能夠同理的立場上--雖然他當然也有他自己的提案理由。

其實這種類似「越級報告」的事,我自己也做過一次,很久前我曾發了封信給 Kevin 抗議某特定事件、還 CC 給 Henry,那信有沒有得到什麼回應我也忘了,總之也是在氣頭上做出的動作,認為光在論壇上講沒有用,還要再繼續寫 mail 表達才能一吐怒氣。回頭看看也覺得自己很好笑。不過誰沒有「氣頭上」的經驗呢?一氣起來,實在是理性的最大殺手。

總之,拉雜講了一堆囉唆話,意思只是想把我個人對這件事的想法及感受分享給你聽;這件聖誕節插曲也許令你感到很不悅,但對論壇其他的某些使用者(例如曾被老外吐過槽的敝人)來說,它也未嘗沒有其他的一些意義,甚且還有著幫助檢視及釐清個人「語感」及「心地」的價值。反正我也只會這麼幾句老話可說--凡事總有正面意義,正面點看待事情,對自己絕無壞處。

wherestip
United States
Chinese to English
+ ...
Thanks again Jan 6, 2007

stone118 wrote:

If this were the case, then I would have nothing more to say about this particular situation.

But the talkative stone still has some feeling and thoughts to share.....

這次"論壇是否應禁止英文"事件,我個人覺得最大的收獲是如 Kevin 所說的:讓大家都更能了解到,關於這中文論壇本身的事,最好先在這裏提出討論,我們自己應該都能磋商出可行的解決之道。

但在達到這一共識之前,的確是處於「沒有共識」的情況,因此也許有人認為既然有那種涵蓋了整個 ProZ.com 網站的規矩,那直接去問「整個網站的管理者」應該也很合邏輯。也許這是提問人的邏輯也未可知,倒不見得一定是出於惡意。

老實說,我曾在 ProZ 的其他討論區(好像是 Kudoz)參與過一兩次英文討論,記得可能是我在我(癟腳的)英文貼子裏 quote 了幾個漢字,結果招來不客氣的回應曰:此地限用英文,要貼中文請到中文論壇。呃,我當然覺得受到很不友善的對待,不過嘛,我是這麼想的:既然我到了一個「規定」限用英文的地方,就尊重他的規定吧;如果我沒法天天用英文聊天,那不聊總行吧。

可又很好笑,也許咱們中華傳人們民族性就是比「老外」們寬厚溫和有包容力,雖然被「老外」那樣嗆了一鼻子灰過,我還真沒想到咱中文使用者也可以那麼如法炮製地回敬給非中文母語者;在中文論壇上的英文貼子,只要是我有興趣的題目,我還是照樣讀得津津有味,從來沒想過「這裏是中文論壇,請用中文」這種念頭。直到看到 Kevin 貼出那貼子徵求大家意見時為止。

人性就是人性,不能否認我那時還有那麼幾秒鐘的快感,就是你感到似乎有那麼點機會、讓你可以用同樣的理由回嗆那些嗆過我的人,簡言之就是出現了一絲絲報復的快感啦。可是冷靜下來看了各位的討論後,我實在同意中文論壇的確不需要僅限中文,因為大家提的論點我認為都無可反駁;而「報復粗魯不客氣的老外」實在沒有任何價值或正當性可言。

也許就是因為我自己有這麼點兒不足為外人道的很糗的經驗,我對於當初向管理層提出這建議的不管是誰、其實站在了稍稍有點兒能夠同理的立場上--雖然他當然也有他自己的提案理由。

其實這種類似「越級報告」的事,我自己也做過一次,很久前我曾發了封信給 Kevin 抗議某特定事件、還 CC 給 Henry,那信有沒有得到什麼回應我也忘了,總之也是在氣頭上做出的動作,認為光在論壇上講沒有用,還要再繼續寫 mail 表達才能一吐怒氣。回頭看看也覺得自己很好笑。不過誰沒有「氣頭上」的經驗呢?一氣起來,實在是理性的最大殺手。

總之,拉雜講了一堆囉唆話,意思只是想把我個人對這件事的想法及感受分享給你聽;這件聖誕節插曲也許令你感到很不悅,但對論壇其他的某些使用者(例如曾被老外吐過槽的敝人)來說,它也未嘗沒有其他的一些意義,甚且還有著幫助檢視及釐清個人「語感」及「心地」的價值。反正我也只會這麼幾句老話可說--凡事總有正面意義,正面點看待事情,對自己絕無壞處。

Stone,

Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts. I think they are very sincere and interesting.

Indeed who would have thought that using a mix of Chinese and English would have been a problem for the forum users here. Like I mentioned before, I didn't even know there was such a thing as a "designated forum language" until this issue was brought up during the Christmas holidays.

The fact is some of us feel more comfortable speaking in Chinese, some of us feel more comfortable speaking in English. IMO it largely depends on one's life experience and background. So whoever wanted to quibble about some technicalities of a forum rule and cause trouble for the moderator and English-speaking peers and file a formal complaint, as far as I'm concerned did not have any good intentions.

Anyway, it's always nice to read your thoughts and musings. I enjoy them as much as the rest of the gang.

pkchan
pkchan  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 09:55
Member (2006)
English to Chinese
+ ...
可以參考 Jan 6, 2007

Moderator Skills

The role of moderator can be clearly defined, as it arises directly from the implementation of new e-democracy communication channels such as online discussion forums. The role of moderator is one that could be taken on by existing local authority or other lead agency personnel who are interested in developing their skills and career in line with advances in technology. The most important function of a moderator is in maintaining and supervising online discussion fo
... See more
Moderator Skills

The role of moderator can be clearly defined, as it arises directly from the implementation of new e-democracy communication channels such as online discussion forums. The role of moderator is one that could be taken on by existing local authority or other lead agency personnel who are interested in developing their skills and career in line with advances in technology. The most important function of a moderator is in maintaining and supervising online discussion forums. Moderators will need to have an excellent social instinct for guiding discussions appropriately and ensuring that all citizens feel that their views are recognised. The moderator should also act as a resource by which the public can access more information about issues. The role of the moderator should be carefully constructed around interaction with someone fulfilling the role of citizen engagement officer. These two roles are crucial for ensuring the government strategy for democratic renewal is developed alongside the more concrete targets for electronic service provision. This role does not necessarily mean a whole new post, it simply highlights some important responsibilities that should be considered in e-democracy projects.

Suggested Responsibilities

Day to day management of local government e-discussion forums
Set overall direction for online discussions
Maintenance of discussion forums (click here for more details)
Provide feedback to e-democracy team regarding issues raised in discussions
Liaise with citizen engagement officer to widen participation in forums, assist in strategy development
Facilitate discussions to bring about meaningful and civilised interactions
Enable online democratic deliberation to take place with maximum efficiency and minimum disruption
Learn how to capture a diversity of public knowledge, experience and opinion and to relay it to policy makers
Listen and communicate with the public and encourage them to represent their views
Assist in promoting and revitalising democracy by making the process as open and transparent as possible
Contribute specific knowledge and insights, act as a resource providing citizens with the information they require
Promote a friendly open environment for discussions and generate group cohesiveness
Define the objectives of the discussion, the timetable, procedural rules and decision-making norms, remain impartial during discussion with no hidden agenda
Enable users to feel at ease with the system and software, make recommendations for maximising the 'user-friendliness' of the system
Respond to all first time participants
To be fully conversant with the strategic aims of the council or other lead agency and its partners and to develop and promote these e-governance initiatives
To work as part of a team as well as on own initiative
To show professional sensitivity
Suggested Skills

Level 1 Awareness

Ability to update and develop new skills
Level 2 Knowledge/Practitioner

High quality written, verbal, IT and communication skills, literacy/discussion skills
Experience of using IT systems and web based technology
Consulting skills
Suggested Social Skills

Empathic
Objective and non-authoritarian style
Personal credibility
Teamwork and collaborative skill
Demonstrated leadership effectiveness and teambuilding abilities
Superior interpersonal competence, including conflict management, assertiveness, the ability to relate to a range of personalities, flexibility, fairness and effective evaluation.
Level 3 Expert

Superior communication and effective listening skills
Suggested Technical Skills

Level 1 Awareness

Operational understanding of software in use
Know how to, or be willing to learn haw to use special features of software for e-moderators e.g. controlling, weaving and archiving.

Keyboard skills
Suggested Management skills

Time management
Experience in facilitating groups and/or teams
Planning and organizational skills
In some cases individuals may be yet to develop some of the technical skills for e-moderation, however, becoming a moderator is possible if the following qualities are in evidence:

Interest in the challenge of participating in online democracy
Knowledge and experience of democracy
Determination and motivation to become an e-democracy coordinator
Willingness to suspend opinions and adopt a politically impartial role

http://www.e-democracy.gov.uk/toolkit/community/ms.htm

E-moderators should:

Introduce topics for discussion and define objectives
Point out any participation guidelines
Indicate how often the moderator will look in on the discussion
Indicate whether there is a special structure or pattern for a conversation
Contribute advanced content knowledge and insights, weaving together discussion threads. Help users apply, analyse, and synthesise content.
Provide public and private acknowledgment to those who contribute to discussion.
Refocus the discussion if necessary
Encourage inactive participants to join in
Praise good discussion points
Reprimand participants (individually) in cases where computer etiquette is breached
Present contrasting opinions
Consider introducing visiting experts / relevant guests
Encourage participants to initiate discussions between themselves
Summarise the discussion from time to time moving along to the next topic
Give a conclusion at the end of the discussion period

http://www.e-democracy.gov.uk/toolkit/youngpeople/fod.htm

[Edited at 2007-01-06 18:00]
Collapse

Chinoise
Chinoise  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:55
English to Chinese
+ ...
This article is very well written: Jan 6, 2007

I enjoy reading it so much that I feel an urge to share it with you all here:

ProZ.com Moderators - Their Role
www.proz.com/?sp=info/team&ssp=team&sssp=moderators

--------------------
Moderators - Overview
--------------------

ProZ.com is moderated by a group of volunteers around the world who contribute to
... See more
I enjoy reading it so much that I feel an urge to share it with you all here:

ProZ.com Moderators - Their Role
www.proz.com/?sp=info/team&ssp=team&sssp=moderators

--------------------
Moderators - Overview
--------------------

ProZ.com is moderated by a group of volunteers around the world who contribute to the site in accordance with the site's mission and vision, as follows:

Mission: ProZ.com's mission is to provide tools and opportunities that translators, translation companies, and others in the language services industries use to network, expand their businesses, improve their work, and have more fun.

Vision: ProZ.com is the world's leading venue for the exchange of language and translation services and resources.

In keeping with this mission and vision, moderators help steer site development, assist users in using the site to maximum benefit, enforce adherence to site rules, investigate cases of abuse, and otherwise contribute to the continued maintenance and improvement of the site and community.

Moderators aim to operate according to high standards of excellence, fairness, transparency and honesty, and adhere to a code of conduct dictating the same.

There are three types of moderator dedicated respectively to KudoZ, forum and jobs/Blue Board. The list of current moderators is accessible by clicking Community > Moderators from the main menu.

--------------------
What moderators do
--------------------

1. Site moderation

Moderators help to ensure a positive working environment at ProZ.com by encouraging collaboration and participation, especially among new members, answering questions, and otherwise helping members to get the most out of ProZ.com. Moderators also field complaints and intervene when necessary to ensure that site rules are followed.

To support them in the above, moderators are given access to functions throughout the site that are not available to non-moderators. For example, moderators are given a means to remove forum and KudoZ postings, or jobs, that violate site rules. Moderators may also reclassify misplaced KudoZ questions and postings. Vetting jobs and forum postings from visitors is another role of moderators.

2. Steering

Moderators contribute to the leadership of ProZ.com by making proposals and providing feedback on proposals in a dedicated moderator forum. This forum acts as a sounding board for new site development and policies, with major decisions discussed there before rollout to the broader community.

Also, offline meetings have periodically been held among moderators to discuss site issues in a concentrated manner.

3. Investigation of abuse

When there is reason to believe that someone has attempted to use the site in a way that was not intended, moderators may investigate and take steps to prevent further abuse.

Moderators serve additional and miscellaneous roles as needs arise. However, it should be understood that moderators do not serve to any degree as linguistic authorities.

----------------------
A volunteer position
----------------------

Moderators are volunteers; they are not compensated in any way. Those who are site members have purchased their membership (but membership is not required of moderators.) Moderators who attend moderator meetings pay their own way.

--------------------
Period of Service
--------------------

All site moderators will act as such through a one-year period of service, mutually renewable, that will extend from July 1 through June 30. Moderators may resign at any time, and site staff may likewise remove or change moderators at their sole discretion if there is reason to do so

--------------------
Code of Conduct
--------------------

The moderators and staff members of ProZ.com aim to operate according to high standards of fairness, transparency and honesty.

Moderators:

know ProZ.com,
- Are familiar with ProZ.com and use it in an exemplary fashion.
- Know the ProZ.com Mission Statement and are committed to fulfilling it.
- Are knowledgeable concerning the moderator role and the policies, guidelines and manuals governing it.

enforce its rules and policies,
- Are knowledgeable concerning site rules and are committed to enforcing them.
- Recognize and endorse the concept that ProZ.com's scope is limited to translation and translation work, as outlined in the Definition of Scope.
- Intervene and take administrative action with members only when necessary, and always on the basis of specific rule or policy violations.

are committed,
- Put themselves in the service of ProZ.com members in particular, and translators in general.
- Contribute what they can, when they can.
- Finish what they start.
- Respond to member inquiries in a professional and timely manner.
- Maintain perspective, making people and relationships their first priority.
- Move on without hesitation from the moderator role when they deem that the time is right for them to do so.

exhibit professionalism.
- Hold members, moderators, staff members, the site and themselves to a high standard.
- Contribute to and protect the professional and welcoming environment of ProZ.com.
- Work in accordance with the ProZ.com Professional Guidelines, onsite and off.
- Stay up-to-date on ProZ.com and the industry, and continuously improve themselves, the site and the industry. What they learn, they share freely.
- Maintain integrity and impartiality.
- Remove themselves from situations involving conflict of interest.
- Refuse to accept advantages over non-moderators in terms of deriving career benefits from the site.
- Respect and protect information that is confidential to site members, or confidential to the moderator list.

[Edited at 2007-01-06 18:15]
Collapse

chica nueva
chica nueva
Local time: 01:55
Chinese to English
TOPIC STARTER
I've seen that done before Jan 6, 2007

stone118 wrote:

I also enjoyed many(or say most of) wherestip's posts. Especially I admired his excellent English writing.

But this time wherestip seems to be saying that Pei ling sould be responsible for the "arguement raised during the Christmas period 2006", but I didn't see any post of pei ling's regarding either the topic of "我们的中文论坛应该禁止使用英语吗?" or "圣诞随想", except this one http://www.proz.com/post/479870#479870 , which I think is interpretting the wording of that #7 rule quite well.

Did I miss something, Steven? Cos I think you are harsh on Pei ling in this occasion....

I think I understand. I've seen that here before once...

chica nueva
chica nueva
Chinese to English
TOPIC STARTER
Everyone? Jan 6, 2007

Angus Woo wrote:

How come everybody got so hot tempered lately? Did I miss anything? Chill out please guys.

We all have the right to be heard, and that means EVERY single one of us, of couse as long as it's not personal attack.

Have fun, please.

The year of the pig is just around the next corner. Hay guys, pigs are in fact quite smart and according to some studies they can even smile. Only most of us don't realize that.

The Chinese character 家, well, I suppose everybody knows that 宀 refers to a house. But do you know what 豕 means? It's "pig", a house with a pig is "home". Think of how lovely a home is. Put on a smile. And everybody will be as happy as a little piggy in no time.

Everyone, I don't think so. Some peers have been made to feel unwelcome.

chica nueva
chica nueva
Chinese to English
TOPIC STARTER
This isn't very nice... Jan 6, 2007

wherestip wrote:

Stone,

Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts. I think they are very sincere and interesting.

So whoever wanted to quibble about some technicalities of a forum rule and cause trouble for the moderator and English-speaking peers and file a formal complaint, as far as I'm concerned did not have any good intentions.

This isn't very nice. What's the point of it...
I can't speak for others, but that thread didn't cause me any trouble.

[Edited at 2007-01-06 22:02]

wherestip
United States
Chinese to English
+ ...
Lesley Jan 6, 2007

Lesley McLachlan wrote:

wherestip wrote:

Stone,

So whoever wanted to quibble about some technicalities of a forum rule and cause trouble for the moderator and English-speaking peers and file a formal complaint, as far as I'm concerned did not have any good intentions.

[Edited at 2007-01-06 22:02]

Well, I differ. I didn't like the complaint. you liked it.

Yet you turned around and proposed all that stuff about splitting up this forum.

Are you saying you filed the formal complaint?

wherestip
United States
Chinese to English
+ ...
Any problem??? Jan 6, 2007

Lesley McLachlan wrote:

wherestip wrote:

Stone,

And I'm speaking for myself. Nice or not, do you have a problem with it?

You are a native New Zealander. You do understand what "as far as I'm concerned" means, right?

And you do understand why I was so upset right? Because like I said I didn't think the person who filed the complaint had good intentions, and was a backstabber.

Has all this gotten lost to you, and has to be rehashed again? Or can we learn from the incident and please move on?

Are you saying you filed the formal complaint?

And by the way, I really don't expect an answer for that. It could have been unclear yesterday to some people, but it should be pretty obvious by now.

[Edited at 2007-01-06 23:24]

chica nueva
chica nueva
Chinese to English
TOPIC STARTER
This isn't very nice either Jan 6, 2007

wherestip wrote:

Pei Ling Haußecker wrote:

You are being very rude. I'm glad Kevin has addressed your other concern too.

Watch an episode of Judge Judy, and see how rude she is to people who are underhanded and untruthful.

IMO they deserve it.

[Edited at 2007-01-05 20:21]

This isn't very nice either.

Kevin Yang
Kevin Yang  Identity Verified
Local time: 06:55
Member (2003)
English to Chinese
+ ...
When you feel you are mistreated without a reason... Jan 6, 2007

Lesley McLachlan wrote:

Everyone, I don't think so. Some peers have been made to feel unwelcome.

Lesley,

You are having a ball here. By the way, I remembered you suggested to me in the folder for welcoming newcomers that I should not talk to the non-Chinese persons with the polite tone of voice that made you feel uncomfortable and feel like being treated differently. From this post, I also noticed that it seems you are saying about you feeling unwelcome by some peers. If you look around the way the Chinese people interacting with each other, you will notice that they are treating each other the same way as they are treating you. Have you ever heard of a Chinese saying “打是亲,骂是爱,揪揪掐掐当小菜。”?

You perhaps have not seen how some non-Chinese people were talking to the Chinese. I experienced it, even in the Chinese Forum. When you feel you are mistreated without a reason by any one, please let me know, I will be happy to straighten up that person for you.

Cheers!

Kevin

[修改时间: 2007-01-06 22:40]

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16] >

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Qualifications and Skills of Moderator and Users in Chinese Forum?

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »