too much of spam all of a sudden
Initiator des Themas: Brandis (X)
Brandis (X)
Brandis (X)
Local time: 14:14
Englisch > Deutsch
+ ...
Jun 17, 2004

Hello all! Since 18:00 today I have probably recd. 4000 mails, antivirusadmin, mailer daemon, postmaster all are pouring mails, and I do not know how to stop this. Is it happening to you also, on msn-hotmail account, yahoo seems to be ok. I have tried mailwasher, no help, then took norton spamguard, virus etc., but that stopped my system.
appreciate all advice.
brandis

Yelena.
Yelena.  Identity Verified
Vereinigtes Königreich
Local time: 13:14
Englisch > Russisch
+ ...
Hi Jun 17, 2004

I used to get about 5 spam emails every day, a few days ago I started getting about 50 a day... I must have been put on a mailing list.

cologne
cologne  Identity Verified
Deutschland
Local time: 14:14
Deutsch > Schwedisch
+ ...
No problem with Hotmail Jun 17, 2004

I also use Hotmail and I get absolutely no spam at all in my inbox. I receive about 10 spam emails a day in my junk mail, that\'s all. I suggest you have a look at your settings for your junk filter - it really helped me! I think I have it set to medium. I have also blocked many email addresses.

Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 08:14
ProZ.com-Gründer
I think you have a virus brandis Jun 17, 2004

I got a message from you that looked like a virus. You may have been infected.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

too much of spam all of a sudden

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »