Incorrect BlueBoard link associated with job.
Autor wątku: Jeff Whittaker
Jeff Whittaker
Jeff Whittaker  Identity Verified
USA
Local time: 05:57
hiszpański > angielski
+ ...
May 27, 2003

Is the BlueBoard link associated with this job correct?

http://www.proz.com/job/37089

[Edited at 2003-05-27 23:40]

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Niemcy
Local time: 11:57
angielski > niemiecki
+ ...
Sorted out - thanks May 27, 2003

Thanks for pointing this out - I corrected the link, after having completed the details. Although two BB entries existed for Kenax, none of them had even basic address details (which is very likely why the automatic link failed here).

As an alternative to posting a forum thread, you may contact the Jobs Area Coordinators - i.e. Giuliana or myself directly.<
... See more
Thanks for pointing this out - I corrected the link, after having completed the details. Although two BB entries existed for Kenax, none of them had even basic address details (which is very likely why the automatic link failed here).

As an alternative to posting a forum thread, you may contact the Jobs Area Coordinators - i.e. Giuliana or myself directly.

Best regards, Ralf
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Incorrect BlueBoard link associated with job.

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »