Subtitles for YouTube
Initiator des Themas: babelbear
babelbear
babelbear
Englisch
THEMENSTARTER
BabelBear.com is up and running! Aug 9, 2008

http://www.babelbear.com

In the spirit of the Olympics, we're opening our doors to internationalizing YouTube videos. Come check out our very first release and be sure to give me ideas on how to best improve the site. You can leave a reply here, private message me or leave feedback on the site. I hope you find it useful

ceedee --
ceedee --
Malaysia
Local time: 08:09
Englisch > Malaiisch
+ ...
How about English to Malay? Oct 21, 2008

babelbear wrote:

Hi Michael! Great questions! I can't believe I didn't mention that already. The system is built in such a way that whatever languages your computer supports are automatically supported on the site. We don't restrict the character sets. So far we've created categories for:

Arabic, Basque, Catalan, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Farsi, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Maltese, Portuguese-Brazil, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese

If you know of a language we missed please let us know and we'll create a slot for it. I look forward to having your feedback!!

Hi, I'm very interested to be part of this project. Sounds interesting because I don't need to install any new software. I've been subtitling movies, dramas, documentaries from English to Malay and vice versa for more than 4 years. Let me know if Malay subtitles are needed.

Vom Thema belegte Seiten:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Subtitles for YouTube

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »